What a Night

Dean struggled with the weight of the box. Even with Sammy helping him, all of the big heavy objects inside were two much for him to grasp.
"Whoa watch out Sammy! I'm gonna drop it." He grunted out before tipping backwards, and beginning to fall down their new front steps.
"Dean! Wait don't-" Sam was cut off by the box leaving his brothers hands, and he too staggered backwards.
"Hey!" An unfamiliar voice called, and before Dean could hit the stairs and tumble down, he was caught by a young boy about his age. "Are you okay? You could have gotten real hurt." The boy muttered while helping Dean to stand. It took a moment for Dean to stabilize himself, and when he did, his eyes were met by the deep and caring blue of his saviors eyes. Stunned by the intoxicatingly beautiful boy in front of him, Dean almost forgot to answer his questions and introduce himself.
"Thank you, I'm okay. Would have been a lot worse if you hadn't caught me." Dean smiled and shook the gorgeous boy's hand, "my names Dean Winchester, my family is moving into this neighborhood today."
Dean's savior gave a cool smile, before straightening out his shirt. "Hello Dean, I'm Castiel Novak. I live just across from you." Dean smiled back, absolutely stricken, and as the boy reached down to pick up some of the objects strewn on the ground, he blushed. How can this boy be so charming? And so smooth? He was also kind enough to help Dean before he even met him.
"I should probably introduce myself as well, I'm Sam Winchester. Dean's brother, and over there is our mom and Dad." Sam moved for Castiel to put the objects back in the box, and shake his hand.
"Nice to meet you all, I really must be going though. My mother and father are quite busy setting up for tonight's dinner party. Perhaps you could join the festivities? I would love to get to know you." Castiel gave another charming smile, and tapped Dean on the shoulder. With that, he strolled across the street, to the large white house in which he and his family lived. Dean watched eagerly as Castiel walked, and he noticed how upperclass Castiel was. Besides his large home, Castiel was wearing expensive looking clothing, nice shoes, and a silver watch. Dean felt embarrassed, having met him in such awkward circumstances.
As Dean was about to go back to unloading boxes from the car, Castiel ran up to him and called out his name. "Dean! I almost forgot! The party is at seven, and your parents are also invited. I hope to see you there." Dean became flustered again and let out a shy "I'll be there" before turning red and looking at his shoes. Castiel was so striking, and Dean was determined to be at that party.
"Come on Dean! Dad said we can go to the party after we finish with the boxes." Sam and Dean spent the next hour lifting boxes and moving them to the house, while their mother and father unpacked things.

    "Okay boys, go get dressed for the party." John gave his sons a pat on the shoulder each, and then took to tying his dress shoes.
    "Sam what should I wear?" Dean unpacked his clothes and spread them on his bed.
    "I don't know man. Just wear your dress clothes." Sam replied, already buttoning his shirt.
    "Are they nice enough?" Dean held up his green button up shirt, and positioned it over himself for Sam to examine.
    "Look dude, just wear your dress clothes. It's just a dinner party, not a date." Sam shook his head, and left their bedroom, leaving Dean flustered. It's not a date. It's just a party with a cute boy. Not a date.

    "Hello Dean, Sam!" Castiel beamed as he opened the door. "Wow you look great! That shirt is the perfect shade of green. It really makes your eyes shine." He reached a hand gingerly to caress the collar of Deans shirt, and their eyes met for a brief moment. Dean blushed, and Sam all but shoved Dean into the house.
    "Thanks Cass." Dean breathed out. He was nervous. Castiels house was absolutely gorgeous, almost as beautiful as the boy himself. The large white walls were peppered by intricate paintings, each looking priceless.
    "Let me give you guys the tour." Castiel put his hands on Deans and Sam's shoulders, and led them into the main hall.
    "Wow, this is beautiful!" Sam moved away from Cass and Dean to inspect a large brass sculpture. With Sam gone, Castiel moved his free hand down to Deans waist, sending shivers down his spine.
    "Thanks, my parents collect artwork from charity auctions. There are many sculptures just like that through this hall." Castiel nodded to a hall to the left, which Sam quickly walked to. Sam disappeared behind the corner, leaving Dean alone with Castiel. Finally. "So Dean, lets go join the party." Castiels lips breathed upon Dean's shoulder lightly, and Dean could only nod, finding himself unable to speak a word.
    Castiel led Dean farther down the hall, every once in a while pointing out some of his favorite paintings, which Dean found to be very exquisite.
    "The party is just in there. It's mostly adults, so you probably won't be all that interested in the people, but there's quite a selection of food." Castiel tugged at Dean's shirt sleeve, and pulled him into the ballroom.
    "Oh wow... Cass this is beautiful!" Dean's eyes widened, as he took in the sights. Hundreds of beautiful people, all clad in expensive gowns and suits. High ceilings littered with gold accents, the occasional white balloon bobbing to meet the intense shimmer of the diamond chandelier.
    "I'm glad you like it Dean." Castiel looked at the ground, a pink heat creeping across his cheeks. At the sight of Castiel's blush, Dean was ecstatic. This boy is so beautiful. I've never seen anything quite so enticing as Castiels smile.
    It only took a few minutes for the boys to start talking. They talked about anything and everything. Dean found out Castiel's favorite colors, his dream job, his favorite tv shows, and Dean told him all about himself. He was glad that Castiel seemed to like him a lot. Occasionally, they would have a moment of silence in which they just stood closely and looked at each other. They would hold eye contact for a moment before speaking again, and Dean was ecstatic. He wished this night could last forever.
    "So should we get something to eat?" Dean asked, eager to spend as much of this night with Castiel as possible.
    "Of course!" Castiel smiled and gestured in the direction of the food. "There's lots of deserts, I think you'll enjoy them." Dean watched Castiel in awe as he was pulled by him through the crowds of people. Every once in awhile, Castiel would stop and greet people who hardly seemed interesting to Dean, but seeing Castiel laugh and smile and enjoy the party was all Dean needed to fall in love with the boy.