Aloha Cowboy

Dean swaggered into the saloon as he holstered his .45. He knew from the clinking of glasses and pool balls that the bar was far from empty. Like a signal, the swinging door produced a loud thwack, urging him to continue into the bar.
    He glanced around to see many familiar faces. He'd lived here in Lawrence his whole life and was surprised to see one face that stuck out. Behind the counter, a young, fresh-faced man was drying out shot glasses. Dean did not recognize the bright blue eyes with hooded lids and a slight shine, nor the thick raven curls of the stranger.
    Dean considered his approach. It wouldn't be long before Bobby and Crowley decided to retire from their usual night of rowdy drinking. By the looks of it, they were already wasted, and Dean wasn't here to drink with old friends.
    He sauntered across the bar and glanced occasionally at the cute bartender. The man's gait suggested he'd been working for a few hours. Dean hoped he would get off soon. When he was sure the bartender had seen him, he gave  a flashy smile.
    "Howdy there." He said with a grin, blushing when the bartender looked up with an adorable expression of surprise on his face. "My name's Dean. Winchester. You new in town?"
    The bartenders cheeks flushed pink and he looked down to his glass and rag. "Yeah actually, name's  Castiel. I reckon you're a local?"
    "Lived in Lawrence all my life. Say, where you from Cass?" Dean asked while sitting slowly on the stool closest to Castiel.
    "Up in a lil place awhiles north of here. Folks sent me off to find work. Here's where the best wages are, so I come an' find the most bearable gig." Castiel said with a shrug before he slapped the dish towel across his shoulder and left it to hang. Dean licked his lips nervously and Cass turned around to load a few glasses onto the rack. He couldn't help but notice how the bartenders ass seemed to be fit perfectly into his blue jeans.
    "Well, welcome to Lawrence. I reckon you can find somethin' interesting here." He said hoping that Castiel wasn't totally oblivious to his flirtations. "Maybe I can show ya 'round."
   Cass turned back around and rest his elbows on the dusty counter. He gave Dean a hopeful look. "was thinkin' of settin' up camp by the river down yonder." Castiel said while gesturing his well toned arm in the direction of the Lawrence river. "I could use a guide. Show me round the best fishin' spots an' all." He said as he looked Dean in the eye. Dean smiled again, and sat forward more.
    "Well I could sure show ya the best spots. Heck I'll even help ya set up. You mind if I camp up too?" Dean asked with a smirk. Castiel stood up and grabbed two shot glasses.
    "That'd be just fine." He said while pouring two shots of whiskey and sliding one in front of Dean. "I get off in 20."