Descend From Holiness

Castiel's POV
    "Be careful out there Sammy!" Dean called from the kitchen.
    "I will." Sam called back as he rolled his eyes and exited the bunker.
    I sat at the table, watching Dean pour a dark liquid into a mug. Coffee. Dean hasn't talked to me in two days after our last mission and I'm worried. Perhaps I've offended him in some way.
    "Dean. Have I done something wrong?" I asked, still watching him pour another liquid into his coffee and then some sugar. I saw his body stiffen and instantly, I felt horrible. I must have done something, and Dean would have been better off if I hadn't.
    "Cass, what do you mean?" Dean asked me slowly as he turned to face me. I could see the way his muscles twitch under his grey t-shirt. Being around Dean and other humans has made it both more easy and difficult to detect moods,and I think I'm detecting a lot of anger or... something.
    "What I mean, Dean, is that you haven't talked to me in days. I don't understand why. There must be something wrong." I explain, pleading him for some information, the information I need to understand him. Things are easier when I can hear the most prominent of his thoughts. He is thinking a lot about multiple things, but I still can't quite figure out why.
    Dean's body stiffened again, his piercing green eyes looked at my face, my human vessel face, but it seemed that Dean was seeing something else. Whatever he was seeing, or thought he was seeing, must be the source of the deep emotions emitting from the candy green of his eyes. I felt my face fall as Dean turned back to the counter. Maybe he didn't want to talk about it.
    "Cass, things are so different now. I couldn't be more thrilled to be spending time with you, but now there are so many things happening... Cass things are different and different is complicated okay?" Dean's shoulders relaxed, and he looked down at his mug.
    "I don't... I don't understand Dean. What 'things' are complicated?" My heart is racing. I can't seem to see what it is that has my heart beating so fast, and I can feel it more now than I ever have. "If you enjoy spending time with me, then why is it different? Why are things different, Dean?"
    Dean rests his elbows on the counter now, and I tried to imagine what might be going through his head. Usually when I hear his thoughts, he prays to me, but sometimes I also hear pleas for help. The kind of help you can only get when you have a meaningful connection with someone. I feel that Dean may be trying to reach out to me somehow.
    "Listen Cass. Everything happening now is different. Different from when you were on the angels side, and I was sure of myself, and Sam was better. Now, you're with me so often and I'm not sure of the things I'm feeling, the things I feel like I want." Dean shifted uncomfortably, and he seemed to be allowing himself some vulnerability. He wants me to connect, and understand, but I don't know how.
    "How can I help you with any of that if you avoid me?" I ask quietly, because I don't want Dean to see that he has caused me unhappiness by not speaking to me.
His body relaxes more as he turns to face me once again. I writhe under his stare, and can't help but twiddle my thumbs under the table.
"I need you Cass. After the last mission, I realized that. I want you and I have to have you." Dean sighed lightly, the kind of sigh that makes your whole body tingle with warmth. I don't understand these feelings, and I know that as an angel, I shouldn't even be having them.
    "Wha-? What do you mean, Dean?" I whimper in confusion. I must sound pathetic, now that I've rebelled, fallen, all my worries are focused on Dean. My eyes widened as Dean's mouth twisted into a sinister smirk.
He advanced quickly, I didn't bother to move because I was shocked. Suddenly, Dean's muscular arms had me pinned tightly to the chair.
"Cass, I don't know if you understand." Dean said in an almost playful manner. I tilted my head again, and pain shot through my side because of the uncomfortable position.
"D-dean?" I stammered. I still didn't bother to move. It seems like my body was feeling something odd and because I was not used to it, I can't discern what.
He moved in closer still, until I could feel his hot breath fanning across my neck. It tickled, but I didn't make me want to laugh. I felt like I wanted something else.
"I said, Cass, I want you." Dean's words flipped the switch. I understood now, I think this is somewhat similar to the "ritual" in that video I watched. The one with the babysitter and the pizza man. I didn't know Dean felt this way about me, and I was pleasantly surprised.
"I-I want you too, Dean." I said, now out of breath because my rib cage was being pushed into an odd position. I felt Dean's lips move against my neck. Another smirk.
"Good." Dean chuckled out, and I choked out another whine. He began to gently travel his fingers up and down my side. I shivered at the touch, and I realize that I have wanted this for a long time.
"Dean, I've been alive for millennia, but it feels as if this has been the longest wait I've ever endured." I was surprised that I had managed to get that sentence out. Dean froze and looked at me. His green eyes were like daggers, piercing through the flesh of my very soul that I technically did not have. His fingers were inches above my chest, hovering.
"Cass- I..." it appeared that Dean didn't know what to say. Perhaps I had been too forward when I admitted that I've always wanted him.
"What is it?"
"Cass I've been waiting for this for a long time too. Every since you raised me from perdition, left your mark on me." His deep pink lips quivered after each word, stressing the heat of this moment. I could see the intense desire in his eyes, and I knew that he could probably see it in mine as well.
He began to move his hand again, this time he laid it flat on my chest, which I found to be a very sensitive area after our last battle. "Gahh!" I hissed, his fingers had been delicate, yet still the pain was unbearable.
"Sorry Cass." With his hands still pinning mine above the chair, he leaned back in, our noses were touching in a sinister dance. I felt the electricity of human emotion that I had buried deep in myself for so long. Forgive me father, for I have lusted.
I waited desperately for him to kiss me. I couldn't wait any longer.
"Dean, please. Kiss me." I squirmed under his strength, but was unable to break free from his restrain and help myself to his lips.
"Say it again." Dean said, and after all my centuries as a soldier, I've learned how to recognize a command.
"Kiss me Dean. Please kiss me. I need you." I begged, helpless and touch starved.
He said nothing more. Our lips connected, and I felt intense pleasure. I couldn't help but to allow Dean control of our encounter, seeing as he was holding me down.
My body was warm, heat rose in my cheeks, my lips burned for more, and there was a strange warmth in by chest and abdomen. Dean's fingers tailed aimlessly through my hair, his nails tugging at the roots, even as it stung, with it came immense pleasure.
"Dean I want to touch you." He broke apart the kiss, and I saw that his lips were now a deep shade of red, and his freckles were laid upon a more pink canvas. I felt my eyes widen in confusion as Dean only tightened his grip on my arms that were begging to touch any part of him that they could reach. It was infuriating the way he teased me.
    He stood above me, holding me down in this tight embrace.
   "Dean," I try again "please let me hold you." I hated to beg but it was the only way to get what I want. I saw the dark lust in Dean's eye simmer into a more emotional twinkle. Again I tilt my head in confusion. My eyes squint up at him, not understanding the purpose for the mood shift. His grip loosened as he brought my hands down to his lap and sat next to me in an empty chair.
    "Cass, I want to do this right." His mouth slowly churns out these odd words.
    "Right?" I ask again perplexed by Dean and his mysterious human ways.
    "Right. There's only one thing I want more than to plow you into this table and hear you calling my name, and that is for me to hold you and touch you gently for the first time." He blinked slowly and gazed at his hands, a small happy smirk dancing on his plump lips.
    "Why Dean? I thought that you like doing things in a rough way." I say, thinking of all the times Dean had talked about his encounters, or left strange images playing across his computer screen.
    "Why," he laughed, "because I love you Cass. I need you, and I want you, because I love you. I've seen you die, I've cried plenty over losing you, I've seen you get beaten to a pulp by all kinds of evil. But I want to be the one person who gives you love, and I want to be gentle." He remains fixed on looking at our intertwined fingers. I sense that this is the first time he has told this to anyone.
    Chapter two anyone? This is going to be a smut if I continue it, but I haven't written anything like this before so I am a bit unsure on how readers will react. Please vote and comment, I'd also love suggestions!