A Day at the Mall

As Frisk, and Chara were at the Mall shopping it was 5pm they started heading back towards the entrance that they came in when they heard gunshots, Frisk checked her body for any hit marks but didn't find any, she then looked over to Chara, her eyes widened as she saw blood seaping through her sweater, as she saw this Chara started to fall, but Frisk caught her and gently lowered her to the ground, Frisk grabbed her phone and immediately called Sans because she heard someone else on the phone with 9-1-1. She told Sans what happened and immediately teleported to their location, he glances at Chara before teleporting away, Chara speaks softly and says " i-i-if i-i-I d-don' t m-make it th-through th-this I want to say you gave me a wonderful life i-I love you." Frisk starts crying and Sans teleports back with some monster food and bandages, he told Chara to eat the food whilst he bandaged her up. Chara eats the food and slowly gains her strength back and her wound closes up with the bullet being forced out. She sits up and hugs Frisk, Frisk hugs back, and Sans teleports them home. It was now 7pm, they ate dinner and went to bed. It was now 9am and they decided that they would find out who the shooter actually was that shot Chara. Chara called Undyne while Frisk called Alphys. Alphys looked over each camera in the mall and found the shooter and sent the evidence over to Undyne to investigate it. While she was doing that, Undyne got her police force located in the mall to block exits and some to ask questions about what the shooter looked like. Chara and Frisk decide to go back to the Mall and called Undyne to get some of the police officers in her squad to follow them to show them where Chara was standing when she was shot. She showed them and they told Undyne where the rest of the squad should be located at to ask questions. Alphys then found some vital information and instantly told Undyne. She said that the shooter was still in the mall and had all of her officers heading to Frisk's and Chara's location, they heard gunshots at the upper level and they started running, Frisk got shot in the leg, and Chara carried her into a store, as the officers got there the shooters were gone, Undyne pressed a button that locked all of the store's doors so no one could enter or leave. The officers then ran over to Frisk and Chara to check if any of them got shot. Frisk said she got shot in the leg and Chara carried her to safety, the officers stand guard over them, as Chara called Sans he teleported to the area and brang monster food for Frisk and bandages and healed Frisk. They then heard more gunshots and Sans said "don't worry, I'll deal with these f...s." Sans then teleports to their location and one shoots at him, and teleports behind him and says "what do you think i'm going to just stand there and take it?" He then flings them across the area and knocked them out. Sans then teleports them to the officers and they restrain them, and call back Undyne to tell her that the shooters were detained and captured. She then unlocked the doors, and Sans teleports them home and says "try not to get in a situation like that again, I might have to bite the bullet for you next time if you get stuck in one of those again." Frisk giggles and Chara simply groans at his pun. As he teleports away, Frisk and Chara went upstairs to sleep, before falling asleep they both said I love you and kissed.