A Day to Remember

After Frisk saved she went back inside and went back to bed. She then woke back up a few hours later since Chara was trying to wake her up to go somewhere she thought was special for the day. Frisk asked if Chara could carry her downstairs because she was still tired from waking up, and Chara carefully picked Frisk up and carried her downstairs and set her on the couch, then sits next to Frisk. She then sees Frisk start to doze off and she put her arm around her and let her sleep. Chara then sees Asriel walking downstairs and greets them and asked if Asriel could hand them the remote, she tried to turn the tv on but it wouldn't work "hmm batteries must be dead," Chara thought. She then grabs her phone to turn on some music, she starts listening to queen of the night from machinimasound ( it's a good song ok, I know it doesn't fit what Chara listens to but just trust me listen to it it's good if you know it already props to you,) she then gets a message from a random number saying "by 3:00 pm we are coming," Chara wonders who sent the message but then ignores it and goes back to listening to her music. Frisk starts to wake up again and Chara told them "once you fully woken up follow me outside." Frisk nods and Chara goes and waits outside, five minutes pass and Chara spots Frisk leaving the house and approaching her they both start walking towards the forest for about fifteen minutes of walking Chara said "ok we are almost there just about, ok here we are," they arrive to a pond that has four waterfalls streaming down into it. Frisk said "whoa this is really beautiful," Chara said "yeah i found this area when you were gone getting Asriel back, I got bored waiting for you so I went for a walk and found this area." After two or three hours of cuddling near the pond they both decide that they would come back later and start walking back home, after getting back home they could see people in front of their house with guns, and some are screaming, they both hide and one of them yell "ok monster lover come on out of there before we bust the door down and get you out of there by force, oh and by the way you're little friend is on camera to the world, when we kill him we hope a war would be started between us and monsters, we will win again like last time you savages went up against us." Chara outraged stood up and yelled slowly turning into her demonic voice  "ok that's it I'm not just going to stand here and listen for you to say that to monsters and if you try to kill him I will end you in any possible way I can YoU'rE nOt AbOvE cOnSeQuEnCeS!" Chara then rushes at them but immediately gets gunned down by them " haha haha anyone else want to try and act all brave go ahead and try!" Frisk stood up and yelled "ok you want me come and get..." She gets gunned down by one of em the leader went up to the guy that killed Frisk and shot him in cold blood. Everything goes white and Frisk loads again back at her save file, she starts crying and Chara rushes outside to where Frisk is and hugs her, Sans teleported to them and said " ok what the hell? I thought you promised you wouldn't reset?" Frisk said "but you don't understand Chara and I died by the hands of the A.M.C there was nothing I could do, but please don't get mad at me or Chara." Sans sighed and said "ok, so that will happen again, but this time you will not be here, I will be, here let me teleport you, Chara, and Asriel to my lab, you will be safe there." They all get ready and Sans teleported them to the lab and teleported back to the house and waited for the right moment to attack. He then hears them outside, "ok monster lover come on out of there before we bust this door down and take you out of there by force." Sans walked outside and said "if you don't stop I'll be forced to give you all a bad time." One of them shoots at Sans and Sans teleported behind them and said "what? Do you think I'm going to stand there and take it?" They all point their guns at Sans and shoots and miss. Sans then used his powers to lift them all up and blast them with a major faster blaster, killing them instantly, Sans being in the exhausted state that he is texted Frisk and told her to come and teleport him to the lab. She does and he said "well you guys never seen me use all of my power before for one massive attack like I had to do back there, but you should be fine to go home now, Frisk looked at Chara and Chara shook her head, and Frisk said "on second thought, can we stay here for a few days because I  really don't feel safe back at our house just yet." Sand laughed and said "ok sure you can stay just don't get into Chara-cter of getting frisky while you are here. They all laugh and they all head to see what Alphys was up to. A few hours pass and it became night, Frisk, Chara and Asriel head back to their house, and Toriel said " where have you three been all day?" Frisk said "at Sans' because we needed help with something very important and I guess we lost track of time." Toriel nods and they all head upstairs to go to sleep for the night.