Chara Hospitalized

It was 9am when Chara awoke, she got out of bed making sure Frisk was asleep, she started heading towards the stairs, after reaching the stairs her memories come back, and when she tried to take the first step down the stairs she was dizzy and fell, Frisk heard someone fall and went to go check who it was. She found that Chara fell down the stairs and called 9-1-1, the ambulance got there and put Chara on a stretcher and carried her into the ambulance. Frisk got in the back of it, while they got transferred to the hospital, Frisk called Sans to let everyone know what happened, after she called Sans, Sans called everyone else to let them know, they all went to the hospital where Chara and Frisk should be arriving at. As they got there Chara got signed in with the hospital and got a room, she was still unconscious, while she got transferred into a room, Frisk stayed by Chara for the most part, but when the doctors came into the room, they asked for her to step out of the room for a moment. After that the doctors approached Frisk and said that they needed to take her to a cat scan to see if she has anything wrong with her. Frisk said ok as fifteen minutes go by the assistants take Chara to the cat scan room, everyone went to Chara's room, and Sans texted Frisk saying "where are you?" Frisk replied with "i'm at the cat scan area, they needed to take a cat scan of her to check if any problems would be in her body." After the cat scan was finished the doctors approached Frisk and said that Chara had no problems except for a broken leg, arm, and wrist. Frisk said to him well at least it's not worse, it really could of been. They then got transferred back to their room while the others waited for their return, they saw them coming back and moved out of the way, while the bed was being put back in the room, Frisk talked to them and said the problems Chara had to them. The others sighed in relief because they knew it could of been worse. After an hour passes, Chara finally wakes up and is soon under everyone's close watch. Frisk said if they could step out for a few minutes because they wanted to talk to Chara alone, they agreed and stepped out. Frisk turned back to Chara and said "I know this might be too soon, but what made you fall down those stairs?" Chara replied with "before I reached the stairs my memories came back, and when I reached the stairs, i became dizzy and fell." Frisk told Chara what the doctor told them, about their broken bones. The others returned inside the room, and stayed quiet. Chara wanted to hug Frisk badly and comfort her but she knew it would hurt her arm even most, so she held off. She then told everyone to leave but Frisk, and they did. Frisk moved towards Chara and asked "why did you tell them to leave the room?" Chara replied with "so I can do this." Chara kissed Frisk passionately and Frisk's face went red but Soon melted into the kiss. Chara then pulled back and said "it looked like you needed that, because it looked like you needed to be comforted, I would have hugged you but that would've hurt my arm more." The others return, and after thirty minutes pass the nurses came in and said that the family needed to leave, and they all left except for Frisk, she gave her one last kiss of reassurance, and left the hospital, Sans teleported her home, and she got something to eat and went to bed. During the night, she couldn't sleep knowing that Chara wasn't next to her, so she called Sans to come sleep over, he came and they snuggled, so Frisk could get some rest, in the morning they both woke up and Frisk made breakfast for them both, after they ate Sans went back to the lab, and Sans teleported Frisk to the hospital so they could see Chara, Chara was glad to see Frisk there again today. After a week passes, Chara was released from the hospital, and gets teleported to her home by Sans, she walks upstairs slowly, because of her broken leg. She opened the door to see Frisk stirring as she woke up, she looked towards the door and saw Chara and said "i'm just glad you got home safe."