Chara's Possession

It was 8am and Chara and Frisk were cuddling together, once Frisk got up, she went downstairs to make breakfast for them both. Once she got to the kitchen, she heard Chara upstairs making alot of noise. She decided to not go check on Chara, but instead made breakfast. Chara on the otherhand was upstairs, her eyes were bloodshot, black around the edges, and darker red than usual. Frisk finished making breakfast and decided to go upstairs to see if Chara was awake, she was but what she saw, instantly made her go pale. Frisk saw Chara with a demonic smile, a blackened red knife in their hand, "it was like who she was before, I mean before I saved her but looking more demonic than usual," Frisk thought. Chara then spoke "ah the Pacifist that I wanted to see." Once she spoke Frisk knew this wasn't the Chara that they remember. Her heart beat faster as Chara lunged towards them, Frisk dodged, and tried to call Sans, but her phone got sliced in half, Chara demonically said "your Chara is gone, she was weak, I am here now G̼̖̫͎͖̳ͦ̉͝o̬̬͎͍͖͙ͫ͋̌ŏ̢̝̦̭̖̞̹̉̍d̫̤̰̩̟̍̓̌b̡͓̗̖͖͇̫ͬͤ̌ͪy͖͇͚̗͗̈̓͒̐̓̆ē͕̰͖̇͞." Sans felt a feeling that he hasn't felt in a long time, he then goes to Frisk's and Chara's house, to check if they are fine. Once he reaches the door he heard Frisk screaming. He instantly teleported in, and he saw Chara, he gave her a look that was similar to the genocide run, Chara looks at him and says "ah look the cavalry has arrived in the shape of a comedian." Sans knew immediately that, that wasn't Chara, he used his magic to grab Frisk and Chara and teleported them to the lab. Sans threw Chara which knocked her out.  He then sets her up on a table similar to the dt extractor, Frisk said to Sans "what are you doing? This looks like the dt extractor from the true lab back in the underground." Sans said "yes, well it's not that, it's a machine that checks souls if they are being possessed, you were here once when he was trying to possess you." As Sans finished hooking Chara up to the machine, she started to wake up, Chara stirs awake and sees that she is in the lab again, and hooked up to a table, she wonders why, but Frisk told her what happened, as she started loosing consciousness, her eyes go back to the possessed ones, and Sans held her down with his magic and told Frisk to turn on the machine, the machine finished gathering data, and Frisk grabbed it and read it, and she said "so, can this tell us how we can defeat this so called him?" Sans said yes, and said "now we need to hook her up to the other machine we hooked you up to so you can go into her mind, just give me a second." Sans turns back to Chara and noticed she wasn't on the table anymore, Sans and Frisk both worried, but then they both heard a distorted, evil, or a malevolent laugh coming from behind Frisk, Sans tried to warn her but was already to late, Chara took Frisk and teleported to a red and black judgement hall, Chara said " ah, no more interruptions, it's just me, and you, the pacifist, and the megalomaniac." Chara then comes back and tells Frisk before she gets possessed again "please what ever you do, don't think that it's me, you have to fight, no mercy, please for me, not for him." Frisk was taken aback when she heard Chara say no mercy, and her memories of that timeline started coming back. Chara changed back to the possessed state and lunged at Frisk nearly hitting her, Frisk only dodges until one of her memories came back to haunt her "you really hate me that much?" Chara ran at her, struck and hit, Frisk wimperred in pain as her health kept dropping, Frisk's eyesight kept dimming until her health was stationary at 5 hp. Sans found the location where they were located at, and teleported behind one of the pillars, to watch what was happening, he saw Frisk hugging her soul as her hp diminished from 20 to 5, Sans stepped out from behind the pillar and said "haven't we done this song and dance together already, let's just get to the point," Sans said maniacally, "it's a beautiful day outside, Frisk was singing, Flowers were blooming, on days like these possessors like you, should learn how to die." Sans Used all his power in one attack to rip Chara's soul away from the possessor, and the possessor was struck until there was nothing left, he vanished. Sans looked over to Chara then at Frisk, Frisk's hp was going down slowly from 5 to 3 from the cuts, so Sans teleported both of them to Grillby's, to get some monster food to heal. While Frisk sat next to Chara's unconscious body, all she could do was wonder why did he try to take over their bodies, and who could the person be. Chara finally woke up after an hour and was instantly greeted and hugged by Frisk, Frisk spoke up and said " who was that, that was possessing your body?" Chara looked frightened and said " t-th that was m m my father, he's the one who made me possess you Frisk for the genocide run." Sans heard this and said "I always thought that you just possessed Frisk just to make her do the genocide run, welp I goutta say i'm sorry about the countless times I was pissed at you, or when I looked at you I gave you a glare like I shouldn't have until I got the full true story." Chara's eyes flared red but instantly went back to normal and said "I guess I should have gave you the true story back then, but I don't know if you would've trusted me with the true story, since you thought I was just a demon trying to possess Frisk for that run." Sans replied with " touché, to that." Everyone laughed and Sans teleported them to their house, and they said goodbye as Sans teleported back to the lab. Chara then says to Frisk "i'm sorry for what just happened back at that J.H." Frisk replied with "you don't have anything to be sorry about, that was your father that took over your body again, it wasn't your falt, c'mon let's go get something to eat and let's head to bed to sleep for the remainder of the day." Chara agreed with Frisk but thinking what would her father try to do next.