Blue Magic and Sans' Power

Chara was relieved and very happy that Frisk was ok, but she asked how Frisk felt and said sorry for accidentally stabbing her. Frisk said she felt ok but also felt weird. She tries to speak again but no words come out. Sans then said that it would take you time to speak again since you are new to being a monster now. Chara asked "do you have any magic in you that you don't know about?" Frisk looks at her confused, and then Alphys spoke to Chara saying "yes, she does have a new magic I haven't heard of before, I call it black magic." Chara said "o no, Frisk be careful that magic isn't ordinary, you can't just use it when you want to, if you do then you would die." Alphys then said "you know, about this magic Chara?" Chara just sighs and shows Alphys the magic, black blood drips down, and a black and red dagger forms in Chara's hand, her voice becomes demonic and says "do you see why I never chose to use this power before? It kills anyone instantly to the point of no return, but it's an aimed slice, the reason I used it against the people that were attacking Frisk is because I wanted to show them don't mess with me, but my attack missed them, and I just had enough time to lower the attack before it fully struck Frisk. O yeah btw it's not called black magic it's called vp magic" She then goes back to normal and Alphys said if she could study Chara's magic, to see what Frisk might have to deal with. A week goes by and Frisk now has her voice back, and Chara starts training Frisk how to use her vp correctly but first tells her that you have to learn your other powers equally first, she tells Sans to go into a battle with Frisk, to show her what blue magic is. Sans lifts Frisk's soul in a blue aura and she tells Frisk to learn the magic and use it to pick up Sans. She tries but fails, she tries again but fails, she does this over ten times, and Sans let her down because of exhaustion, Frisk then gains a blue eye like Sans and she lifts him into the air, he can't understand what just happened but Chara said "good now set him back down and we can go onto green magic." She sets him down and Sans goes up to her and whispered something in Frisk's ear, Chara wonders what he is saying to her, she then heard Sans say "well that was supposed to be a secret between me and my dad only but I guess it would help you as well if you get attacked again." She then gains a smile and looks at Chara, she uses her new found power to teleport behind Chara. Chara just seen Frisk disappear and she was stunned by this and turns around to see Frisk behind her. She teleports behind her again after she turned around, again, and again, until she passed out from using that power too much. Sans said "welp I did warn her that this would happen, I guess she is like me lazy, and Sansational." Chara grabs Frisk and tells Sans to teleport them to their home. Once they get back home Chara brings Frisk upstairs to their room and they go to sleep. Chara wakes up to see that Frisk is gone, and goes down stairs to see Frisk outside trying out her new powers, to see if she can make them last longer. She keeps teleporting around the yard, and stops to see Chara staring at her, she teleported to her and falls, Chara catches Frisk and says "whoa, you have to be careful, remember don't overuse your powers like that, if you do overuse them they will never get stronger, they'll only weaken." Frisk passes out from exhaustion and Chara lifts her up and carried her to their bed, she sets her down and goes downstairs to make good for her and monster food for Frisk. Chara then gets a sharp pain in her chest two hours later after eating. She tries walking but her vision faded, Frisk woke up to Chara screaming, she teleported to Chara, grabbed Chara and teleported to Sans' and alphys' lab, Sans heard them teleport in and Sans grabs Chara from Frisk and she said " I just saw Chara screaming and her holding her chest and i'm going to stay here for a moment or two because I never teleported long distance before let alone with another person." She then falls asleep and Sans goes to Chara to check on her, he sees cracks on her soul, Sans Used his healing magic then goes to Frisk and wakes her up to tells her how to use healing magic, they both go to Chara Char and heal Chara, her cracks in her soul fade and Frisk passes out from exhaustion, Sans lifts Chara and Frisk up and teleports them into their bedroom and he sets them down, and he said "jeese what a day, first I lift Frisk and I get exhausted, then I get lifted by Frisk, and then this happened, why does stuff like this always happen to these two?" With that he teleported back to the lab and goes to sleep.