A New Magic

Author: i'm going to be skipping yellow magic because I don't know what to write about for that sorry for any inconvenience.
When Frisk woke up she was surrounded by darkness, and she stood up, she looked around and didn't see her normal room, it was just pitch black, she screamed for Chara but nobody came, then she walked forward, a few minutes later she saw what looked like her, but very younger, getting beaten. She used her magic to help save herself, but when she casted it it was a different magic than she normally casted, it was a bright white light beam of magic, she wondered what this kind of magic this was, then suddenly woke up to see Chara crying and holding her tightly, she then seen she was in like a sphere of the same magic, she used in her dream, and Frisk tried to turn off the magic by teleporting out of it but it followed her anywhere she went. By this point Frisk was terrified, and Chara called Alphys and told her to come over and hurry with a machine that identifies magic. Five minutes later she was over at their house. She set up her machine and got a glimpse of Frisk she said "w-w-woah what happened?" Frisk said she doesn't know but she also said that she saw this same magic in her dream last night. After the machine was used to check the magic that was around Frisk. Alphys checked the data and said "no way," Frisk said "what, why did you say that?" Alphys said "Frisk do you know what this means? It means that you made a new magic, there is no information on this magic," Frisk said "w-what? How does that help my situation?!" Alphys said "try to use your teleport power until you get exhausted, maybe that will take the barrier away from you." Frisk said ok and teleports around until she falls down and the magic barrier goes away, she then gets picked up by Chara before falling asleep and gets set on the couch. Alphys said "since this is a new magic never heard of before she has to name it." After a few hours later Frisk wakes up and Chara said "Alphys said after you fell asleep that since you found a new magic that was never heard of before, you get to name it." Frisk said "ok, but it better be alot better than just some magic that just traps me inside of it like it was a cage." Chara laughed and said "well maybe if you learned to control it, maybe it could be useful." Frisk agreed and tried to think of a name. She had two like the traveler (because she liked to play Destiny), and A.B magic (because she seen how beautiful the neon magic was in the Aurora Borealis. She then called Alphys and told her the name her new magic she paused before saying it and thought of the perfect name for it, she called it the Angel Magic (because Chara liked calling Frisk her angel) and told Alphys. Alphys said "that's the perfect name for your magic that you found since you are the angel that freed us." Frisk then asks if she could fight Chara to try to learn how to control her new magic. She told Chara to hit her with all she got, Chara said "are you sure? I don't want to kill you again" Frisk said yes, and Chara used her full v.p ( the name of this is Vengeful Prowess) and attacked Frisk, before Frisk got struck the magic barrier appeared and went over to Chara and drained her of her magic which left her exhausted, the barrier disappears and Chara said weakly "w-we-well I didn't expect that to happen, dang that power is strong, so I guess if you get attacked the barrier appears and takes away the negative energy in the area, but what if you tried to control it in a focused way? Maybe you can use it to heal or maybe even revive people that just died?" Frisk ponders for a second but nods and gives Chara some of her energy. She stands up and goes inside with Frisk, they go upstairs and sleep for the rest of the night since they had a long day.