Chara's Old home

Frisk woke up around 8am, sitting up and thinking where Chara could have gone, she then looks to her phone, and seen voicemails, and texts from Chara. She listened to one of the voicemails, and it sounds like she is running from something, but she then hears Chara's voice saying "who ever I just called, please help, I've been stabbed and I'm running from these guys, that started attacking me, i'm at or near from my old home, if this is Frisk please don't come alone." She then heard her fall and a low voice spoke "o does the little maniacal demon need to be put in her place again?" Voicemail end. Frisk at this point was pale and shaking violently, trying to calm her panic attack, Sans came to Check on the two, but when he teleported in the house and went upstairs he saw Frisk. He comforts her and says "where's Chara?" Frisk then plays the voicemail but quickly exits the room so she doesn't have another panic attack. Sans finished listening to the message and went to go get Undyne, and then teleports Undyne to Frisk to tell her what happened to Chara. She grabs her phone and covers her ears when the message gets played again for Undyne. After the message ends Undyne asked Frisk where Chara's old home address was before she fell into the underground. Frisk walked past Undyne and told Sans the address, Sans said "Undyne get your police force ready, I'll bring all of u to the address, it's just that Frisk made a promise to Chara if she ever went missing that only Frisk would only tell me if she knew where she was." Undyne looked pissed but sighed and got her police force ready to go to the address. Frisk and Sans teleported to the address and told Frisk to wait there, he then goes to teleport Undyne and her police force to the address, but when they got there they saw Frisk, she was stabbed, and beaten. Sans then teleports her to her house and he patches up Frisk, before Frisk passes out she muttered to Sans "what ever you do, watch your back, and don't go into the shadows." Frisk passed out and Sans teleported back to the address and seen Undyne's police force in a line aiming into the shadows at something. Undyne told them to stand down and Undyne went Into the shadows before Sans could say wait, all Sans and her police force could hear was Undyne yelling "you're going to try a little harder than that" Undyne returns from the shadows with new black armor, a red heat shape in the middle of her chest, while holding Chara's unconscious body, Sans grabbed her then teleported her to their house, he layed Chara down next to Frisk and went to go patch her up , once she was patched up Sans sat in a chair, and began to slowly nod off. Six hours pass and it was 8pm, and Sans awoke to find Chara and Frisk not in their bed, and went to go find them. He then sees Chara and Frisk, talking to one another, he walis up to them and asks "are you two ok after what just happened, to the both of you?" They both answer, Frisk says "other than the blood loss and the beatings, i'm fine" and Chara replies with "i'm fine but it would of been nice if I wasn't able to remember that place again." Chara shivered at the thought of her remembering what it was like back then before she fell. Frisk said "o yeah how did you end up back there, I mean you were just at our house last night, and then out of nowhere you are at your old place?" Chara replied with "I don't rememher a thing, but all I could rememher was waking up to see my old home and people standing In front of it, moving towards me, I seen one throw a knife at me which caught me in my arm. I started running away from them, and pulled out my phone to call anyone who was in my contacts, it went to voicemail, and I start speaking, after a minute or two I got pushed down, and heard a voice a low voice saying " o does the little maniacal demon need to be put in her place again?" He asks while breaking my phone, and that's all I remember before blacking out." Sans said "jeese kid sounds rough, but hey cheer up bucko, you're here safe in you're own home with your lover, and Frisk I bet your Charisking the moment," and with that Sans teleported away, leaving the two lovebirds alone, they went to bed cuddled and fell asleep.