7

Zen woke up on his side, which was unusual, as he usually slept on his stomach. He shrugged it off realizing he was probably overthinking things as usual and got out of bed. The sheets probably needed a wash, mostly because Seven has cried on them the other day. He unpeeled the sheets to find a faint imprint of someone else's body on the sheets. The shape resembled a slightly shorter frame sleeping on its side, right beside where Zen slept. He frowned and realized that he needed a new mattress that didn't make imprints of people's bodies in his bed.

More importantly, Zen was extremely confused and generally concerned about the imprint of a body in his bed in the first place. He didn't remember bringing anyone over. Did he sleep with someone? What happened last night? Why was he cuddling with someone random person? Was he drunk last night?

Zen sat down and thought. He didn't have a hangover, and surely Zen would've remembered drinking that much, considering he was a heavyweight.

Zen realized that Seven must have come over during at least some part of that period of time, so he called him up.

"Hello?" Seven said, seeming a little anxious. "Hey...you came over last night, right?" Zen replied.

Seven sucked in his breath, "Yeah...?" He responded slowly, wondering how Zen would respond to Seven essentially breaking into his house and sleeping by him. "Great, that's what I thought! Did you see me uh...sleeping with someone last night?" Zen said, hearing Seven sigh on the other line. "No." He said, relieved. Is it bad to lie to your best friend?

"Hmm. Okay." Zen said, wondering if maybe he was just being delusional. "I'll see you later then I guess. Make sure to eat breakfast." Zen ended the call and dragged the remaining sheets to the washing machine.

Seven was both relieved and slightly disappointed. A small part of him wanted Zen to acknowledge that he had held Seven during the night. Seven recalled the moment, Zen holding onto his waist, and breathing onto his neck. It seemed a little weird as he recollected it, but it was nice. He compared it to a junior high dance when they had a slow song. Except he wasn't the the awkward students who hesitantly put their hands on some girls' hips and most definitely left room for Jesus between the two of them. Plus, they didn't have a weird conversation while a slow radio song about possibly a breakup played in the background. Perhaps this was a bad comparison?

Seven looked at his phone and wondered how Zen could be so dumb at times. Why hadn't Zen deducted that Seven was the one who stayed over? He sighed, getting up and going to his kitchen.

He still had his lavish house, despite being unemployed. The hacking job had brought in a lot of money, but he had to sell a few of his cars to keep paying off his house. Seven got fired, but fortunately it wasn't on any serious projects, which likely would've gotten him killed. He had to change his name again, and probably change his entire identity soon. Seven didn't tell the RFA in fear that they'd be worried, or worse, try to help him.

He thought he didn't care about having to start a new life, but he suddenly felt sentimental about the RFA, and how much he didn't want to leave the only people who cared about him. Maybe there was some way to keep in touch?

He took a box of crackers out of a cabinet and started eating them from the box.

The RFA wouldn't really care if he disappeared forever right?

"Did Zen remind me to eat?" Seven asked himself if it was just a friendly gesture or if Zen actually cared about his well-being.

What if Zen cared about him?

He began to write down several different ways he could probably get Zen to date him, but most of it was wishful thinking. Also, he decided that writing down plans to make someone fall for you was stupid. It was worth a shot to try and at least do something romantic with Zen before he had to drop everything and leave somewhere new. He just needed a way how, and he could fulfill at least one thing in his life.

He needed a second opinion, so he dialed up the smartest person he knew. "Hello?" Jaehee said, probably confused because Seven called, and he never called, plus, she was at work. "Hey!" Seven said in his usual over the top voice. "Luciel, you know I'm at work, right?" She responded, the smell of coffee nearly drifted through the phone as soft speaking filled the background noise. "But it's about Zen." Seven repiled. "Oh...I'm not busy right now. Is he okay?" Jaehee walked outside of the cafe, pacing around the building, worried something had gone wrong with Zen's new role.

"What does Zen like?" Seven asked. "Luciel, why are you asking me this during work?" Jaehee sighed through the receiver. "But, he enjoys his work, being a lead role, and people appreciating his acting skills. Couldn't you just hack his information?" Jaehee had mixed feelings about this phone call. It was interrupting her work, but they were also talking about Zen. "I have to get back to work, my customers aren't going to serve themselves."

"Thanks Jaehee! Bye!" Seven hung up. Why didn't he think of hacking into Zen's accounts?

Zen was on a break from the choreography practice, and went to check his phone before cleaning up and going onto the recording set. He grabbed his bag and took out his phone, and to his surprise, it was already on. Zen shrugged it off and hummed the tune of the musical scene as he checked his notifications. The phone made a faint staticky noise, and occasionally played a second or two of the dial tone. He thought it was weird, and put it back in his bag to get it checked out later.

"This is great!" Seven shouted to himself, alone by his computer. Who knew Zen had so many dating profiles over the years? He frowned at Zen's extraordinary amount of matches from girls, which rounded to about 3,500 matches. Zen must always swipe right. Of course he would, it's Zen. Not because he's desperate, but because he thinks everyone has the potential to be his soulmate. Seven saw that the account had been offline for about two years, since M/C had come, yet Zen was still getting messages from his matches. Most of them ranged from the normal "Hey! Are you interested in grabbing a cup of coffee sometime?" to "Oh my GOD ARE YOU THE REAL ZEN?? I WANT TO LICK YOUR ABS"

He scrolled through the matches, seeing that Zen had responded to a few of them, promising to take them on a nice date in the park.

Seven wondered if Zen had actually taken these girls on dates. Why hadn't Seven known he was dating around? What if Zen was actually dating someone right now?

Seven started to panic, so he decided to look through Zen's messages to see if he was with anyone. He scrolled through the recent messages. The top and most recent message was Seven's own number, but the message was almost a year old. The rest seemed to be old high school friends and a few of his colleagues.

Seven concluded that Zen was most likely single, so he went through the notes section of the phone.

"Today I had a really tough day at work, because the choreography was strenuous and there were a few moves that involved gymnastics." A note created very recently read, and Seven wondered if perhaps Zen kept a diary in his notes.

There were notes of similar caliber dating back to early last year, and Seven went through all of them individually. He had a pretty good idea of what Zen liked now.

Zen walked home through the evening. The sky was incredibly colorful, a nice blend of warm colors that makes you wish that you had someone beside you to tell them how beautiful the sky looked. He stopped to take a picture, and would probably send it to a chatroom later for the RFA to see. Zen focused in and took one, he reversed the camera and attempted a selfie, only to be interrupted by the obnoxious ringtone Seven had set for his own contact.

"Seven?" Zen asked, picking up immediately. "You should come over." Seven said. Zen wondered if Seven was drunk, mostly because Seven never really invited anyone over. "Um. Alright, see you soon." Zen replied. He was about to hang up but since he was already so close to his house he decided to be courteous. "Do you wanted me to bring anything?"

"Nah." Seven said, and Zen could nearly hear him waving his hand as he usually did when saying "Nah."

"Okay then. Bye-bye!" Zen hung up.