11

suggestive content inbound/implied sex

As Seven leaned forward, Zen's eyes widened, if there was anything he was expecting, it definitely wasn't this. His heart raced as the seconds passed. Just holding hands with Seven excited him, and being unprepared, this kiss was pretty overwhelming.

After the initial shock, he settled down a little, expecting to be greeted with a small peck. The short, closed mouth peck happened, and Zen was incredibly overwhelmed, in a good way.

As if it wasn't enough, Seven opened his mouth, and with that, Zen's efforts of being a gentleman washed away.

Seven kind of thought he was taking it slow. To be fair, most of his romantic education came from movies and television, so practical rules never really came into play for him. He had a few short lived relationships, but never anything serious.

His previous partners seemed leave as soon as they came, moving pretty fast through the relationship. There was no sense of mutual trust between them, nor was there nearly as much affection compared to Zen's sweet words and actions. Zen would be his first for a lot of things, which made him a little sad that he probably wouldn't be any of Zen's firsts.

Seven was snapped out of his melancholy thoughts as Zen lost control of his actions. Zen cupped Seven cheek, and rested his other hand on Seven's waist, jerking Seven towards himself.

When they kissed, Zen could only find himself wanting more, as he deepened the kiss, trying to savor the sweet taste of Seven's mouth. He bit the other's lip tenderly, and Seven let out a soft moan in response. Seven internally cringed at the sound he unintentionally made, thinking it was pretty embarrassing. Zen simply saw it as encouragement, and continued to teethe Seven's bottom lip, occasionally letting his tongue slide through.

Seven practically melted, and let Zen do most of the dominating, because he seemed good at it. He wondered if he was doing okay, or if this was the worst kiss Zen had ever had. Was Seven a bad kisser? How many times did Zen have to kiss people to get this good at it? As he thought more about it, he became more and more uncomfortable with his performance and broke away from the kiss, partially, also, to breathe.

Zen caught his breath, licking his teeth for any traces of Seven's addicting taste. He was going to lean in again until he saw the look of worry on Seven's face.

"I...I'm so sorry, I got carried away." Zen rubbed his temples in realization. He had abandoned his gentleman values.

"No. It's okay." Seven said, swallowing. He sighed. "Am I a bad kisser?"

Zen chuckled. "No, of course not." He licked his lips again, still trying to find traces of Seven as his throat began to dry. "Am I?"

Seven was hit with a wave of confusion. How could he possibly think that? His cheeks flushed slightly, "It felt good." Seven said, rubbing his lip.

Zen seemed satisfied with himself. "Can I do it again?" He said, twirling his fingers through Seven's curls. Seven nodded, rolling over so that he laid on top of him.

Zen pulled Seven's head towards his face again, covering Seven's lips with his. Seven's hands traveled to Zen's hair; he ran his fingers through the soft fibers, panting in response to the kiss.

Zen found his hand slowly travel down Seven's back until it stopped to rest on his hip. Zen slid his tongue into Seven's mouth, taking in the sweetness of his saliva. He bit Seven's lip, pulling slightly before letting it retract back into place. Zen smiled, licking and biting down on Seven's neck, leaving marks that would last a couple of days.

Seven felt his pulse begin to speed up, and he let his hands rest on Zen's shoulder blades, where he dug his nails into whenever Zen bit down. He began to breathe more heavily as Zen continued down to his collarbone, occasionally making noises that made Zen's blood rush to his face. Seven's breath became hot.

"Zen.." He breathed.

Zen looked up from the marks he had made, in the process, stretching out Seven's shirt collar. He licked his lips and tilted his head, hands feeling up Seven's hips.

"Zenny," Seven nearly died of embarrassment, having shaky breath, and sounding so desperate in his tone. "Take off my shirt. Please."

Zen grinned smugly and lifted Seven's shirt, tossing it to the side as he worked his way down Seven's bare chest. He traced Seven's muscle structure, beginning at his pecs, and covering them with kisses. Seven shivered at Zen's tender touch, heart beating at a rate that he couldn't keep track of.

Zen seemed confident in his work on Seven's body, and seeing Seven enjoy it, as well as hear him from time to time, made Zen feel good as well. His heart beat in his chest as Seven began to pull on his hair, causing a deep moan to escape his mouth. Seven smirked and continued to tried to get Zen to replicate the sound.

As Zen moved farther down Seven's body, Seven began to lose more control of what came out of his mouth.

Zen moved his hands up Seven's thighs before stopping at the lines that formed a "V" shape above his pants. He traced the love lines, making Seven let out a sound that could only be described as a shaky breath.

Zen pressed his lips against the bone before licking and biting it, making similar marks as he went down. As he did this, Seven's hips began to rock as Zen bit his skin, and Seven grabbed ahold of Zen's hair and pulled it again.

Seven looked down at Zen and smiled, taking deeper breaths as he tried to keep his composure. Zen moved his fingers along the outlines of Seven's hips, fiddling with the edges of his jeans, but gliding them back up to his stomach.

Seven grabbed Zen's hands and set them on the waistband of his jeans.

"Take them off."