14

suggestive content inbound

The smell of butter wafted through the house as Zen poured hot butter onto freshly popped popcorn. Seven always liked popcorn at it's unhealthiest, covered in salt, butter, caramel, or chocolate, but they compromised and settled with just butter and salt. Zen had learned to love the taste of the treat, so he found himself making the popcorn for himself as well. He sprinkled salt over the snack, trying to shuffle the popcorn around so it would spread evenly throughout the bowl.

Zen carried the bowl over to the living room, where Seven was already laying on the couch.

"Did you pick a good movie, babe?" He asked, chuckling.

Seven was a wild card when he picked movies. Sometimes, they'd be so beautifully written and captured that it would bring him and Zen to tears. Other times, he'd pick the worst thing he could possibly find.

"You bet." Seven said, winking.

Seven got up from the couch and took the bowl of popcorn, setting it onto the floor. He waited as Zen situated himself on the couch before lying down in front of him, effectively being the little spoon. It was always really comforting when they had movie nights. Just to be together and cuddle for a few hours, enjoying the presence and warmth. It often resulted in them falling asleep together, leaving the movie replay the title screen over and over. When they woke up, they oddly always found themselves facing each other, hugging.

As they got settled, Seven began to eat the popcorn Zen had made. He started the movie, taking a large handful of popcorn and shoving it into his mouth like a goblin.

"It's good!" Seven exclaimed, mouth still full of popcorn. He grabbed a handful and shoved it into the direction of Zen's head behind him.

Seven had picked a romance movie, unfortunately, this one wasn't made with quality in mind. Zen found himself yelling at the main character for doing everything wrong and Seven simply snickered. By the halfway point of the movie, Seven had finished up the popcorn and Zen's hand had somehow made its way to Seven's hips. Zen slid his hand around Seven's sides, tugging at his waistband from time to time.

"Getting bored?" Seven smirked, putting his hand on top of Zen's.

"Jagi, the guy in this movie isn't even romantic, but the lady loves it! She deserves better!" Zen said. "He should get lessons from me on how to seduce someone."

Seven laughed. "I'll be the test subject! Ready? Seduce me!"

Seven turned around to face Zen, becoming only inches away from the other's face.

"Step one: charm them with your stunning good looks and body. This step is optional, but highly recommended." Zen began, mostly to amuse Seven.

"Wow! What a hot bod you have! It would look better with mine on it." Seven winked, blowing a kiss.

Zen rolled his eyes, smiling. "Step two: be a gentleman. Open doors for them, pull out their chair, bring them flowers and respect their boundaries"

"OH MY GOD!! Thank you for opening that door for me. Time to plan the wedding." Seven said, trying really hard not to laugh.

"Step three: flirt. Call them cute but casual names like 'babe' or something. Touch them slightly when appropriate." Zen said, cracking a smile.

"Have my kids you sexy beast!" Seven said, sticking his hand up Zen's shirt, feeling his washboard abs, laughing hysterically at himself.

"You fail my seduction class." Zen chuckled. "But you already won my heart."

"So cheesy.." Seven said, still rubbing Zen's abs, even though it was no longer necessary. "It makes sense because you're my wheel of cheese."

Zen sighed, smiling. "Just kiss me you big dork."

Seven didn't have to lean very far in to peck Zen on the cheek. He repeatedly pecked Zen on the cheek until he slowly reached the corner of his mouth, his hands gingerly tracing the lines on Zen's body. Zen shivered as tension built in his body, wanting nothing but Seven to just grab his face and bite his lip until it bled. Seven paused as he reached the corner, only making Zen more anxious.

Finally, Seven tilted his head, connecting their lips. He attempted to stay in control, but stopped trying when Zen grabbed his face to deepen the kiss. Zen pulled out all the stops, sliding in his tongue at times, biting Seven's bottom lip, and only pulling away when he needed to breathe. Seven could really only make noises at that point, but pulled away eventually, moving down Zen's neck.

It was always a little disappointing when Seven left marks on Zen's body. Due to Zen's somewhat unnatural healing abilities, the bruised skin usually faded away the next day.

But, it wasn't too disappointing, considering Zen was generally very vocal if Seven did pretty much anything to his body.

The movie seemed to fade into the background as Seven lifted Zen's shirt over his head, throwing it somewhere in the distance. He lightly traced his fingers over Zen's collarbone, earning him a shaky breath from Zen.

Seven smirked, lightly tracing Zen's muscular body, while Zen ran his hands across Seven's back and sides. Seven grabbed Zen's hands, placing them on his waistband. He traveled back to Zen's lips, taking his bottom lip and softly biting down as he pulled Zen's rattail. Zen let out a deep whine, looking up at Seven, who had a sadistic grin plastered on his face.

Zen tugged at Seven's pants, removing them as Seven took off his shirt. Seven's hips seemed to work by themselves, rolling as he pressed his body on Zen's.

"I love you, Seven." Zen breathed, smiling.

And with that, the doorbell rang. Seven and Zen froze, looking at each other for a some kind of plan. Zen went to go answer the door shirtless as Seven fumbled around the room to find his clothes.

The doorbell rung a few times before Zen opened it.

"Babe, someone's here to see you." Zen called. Seven looked up, kind of confused until he saw who it was.

"Hey. Long time no see 707." The stranger spoke harshly, eyes piercing into Seven's, making him kind of uncomfortable.

"Vanderwood?" Seven said, shocked, "Why are you here?"