One

"We're gonna get it,
Get together right now,
We're gonna get it,
Get it together somehow,
We're gonna get it,
Get it together and flower"
-Up&Up

July 21st, 7:06 PM
"Hey, Chris, I came up with a riff I thought you might like," Jonny called.

Chris stepped out of the hotel bathroom and grinned at his boyfriend. "Yeah? Lemme hear it, J."

Jonny grinned. "Come cuddle with me, then I'll let you hear it."

"Mmm so you're gonna be like that, eh?"

Jonny giggled. "Do you wanna hear the riff or not?"

Chris walked over and sat on his boyfriend's lap, wrapping his arms around the taller man. Jonny laughed.
"I can't play if you're on me, you wanker!"

Chris scoffed. "You're the one who wanted my cuddles. Make up your mind!"

Chris rubbed his nose in Jonny's face, and they both giggled giddily. "Are you ready for tonight?" Jonny asked, his hand moving up Chris' back and reaching his head, where he started gently stroking his soft, fluffy hair.

"Yes. I'm always ready to go out and see our fans cheering for us. They give me so much hope, you know?"

His boyfriend nodded. "They're so sweet! Honestly, we have the best fans in the world."

"For sure! Remember when that fan in Argentina gave us that book they made?"

Jonny smiled. "Oh yeah! Do you still have it?"

Chris blushed. "Ah, I thought you had it."

Jonny shook his head and giggled. "You're something else, you know that?"

Chris grabbed him and pinned him against the bed. "As are you, Jonny Boy." He kissed his neck and waited for his moan of pleasure.

"Chris... we have the show in less than two hours," Jonny said, but Chris could already feel the guitarist's member growing inside his trousers. "Aren't you..." he yelped as Chris sucked on a spot on his neck. "...h-hungry?" He finished his sentence with a gasp.

Chris just chuckled. "I'm hungry for you, babe."

Jonny no longer resisted and helped Chris in removing his clothes. His trousers came off first, followed by the t-shirt he was supposed to wear at the show. "Don't spoil that," Jonny teased with a smile.

Chris grinned. "You've still got a whole wardrobe full."

They both were so loud that they were sure their neighbors complained to the front desk about them. The climax was so good, though, that they couldn't help but cry out in pleasure and joy. They were so in love that they enjoyed every day that they had together, no matter where they were, as long as they were together.

When they were finished, they both laid next to each other in happy exhaustion. "You never fail to disappoint, Jonny Boy."

Jonny giggled. "I can say the same to you." He turned on his side to look at his boyfriend's beautiful, blue eyes, just as Chris kissed his face. He giggled again.

"You have the most beautiful green eyes in the world, you know that?"

Jonny shrugged. "I'm sure there are more beautiful."

"Not to me!" He grabbed Jonny and pulled him closer to his bare chest, grinning as he did so.

"We have an hour and a half till showtime. We should probably order some pizza or something."