14

August 27th ( That night )

*Elena's POV*

   The dimly lit bar was filled with drunken people. Sweaty greasers playing pool and dancing like crazy people. i sigh and sit down at a bar stool and order a coke, i wasn't exactly in a mood for a drink.
"hey baby" Dally says coming up to me, and putting his arm around my neck. I smile as he pulls me against his chest and kisses me. I pull away before the kiss gets more intense and a flash of disappointment flashes across dally's face. he quickly shakes it off and smiles.
"I didn't think you were coming" he slurs, with a big goofy grin that made me blush for some reason.
"Someone has to keep you out of trouble" i say shrugging. he rolls his eyes and points to Soda, sitting in the back of the bar playing cards with Curly Shepard.
"That's what he's here for" dally slurs. He pulls me closer to him, and puts his arms around me.
"You're so beautiful, you know that?" he whispers against my neck.
"oh i know" i joke, leaning into him.
"Do you want to take this upstairs?" he slurs in my ear, tightening his grip on my waist.
    i pull away from him and he frowns. i was not in the mood to hook up with a very drunk dally. i just came to clear my head.
  "another night" i reply, his head droops but he collects himself quickly. he kisses my cheek, and walks towards the pool table. I watch as he walks, and notice Tim Shepard across the room staring at me intensely. I shake it off and return to my coke, listening to the music playing and watch the people dancing.
      Soon enough the pounding headache sets in, like it always did at Buck's party. Normally i'm drunk and can ignore it, but tonight I wasn't in the mood. I came out to see dally, and make sure he would be safe. I nod at sodapop before paying the bill and heading out.
    The crisp air bites my neck and i shiver. i walk down the steps of Buck's and pull out my phone to call Grace for a ride. it was dead, and i didn't feel like bugging Sodapop for a ride, so i shove my hands in my pockets and begin to walk.
    soon enough, i hear footsteps behind me. i walk a little faster and i realize i am not alone. The people behind me start getting closer, and i keep my cool and stay at the same pace, not drawing attention to myself.
"There she is!" a raspy voice says, his tone dripping with alcohol.
"The famous Elena Smith" another voice says.
I turn to see 4 large figures standing in front of the light, making it hard to see their faces. They step closer and i begin to recognize each of them slowly.
"What are you doing here all by yourself doll?" Tim shepard says slyly. i smell the alcohol on his breath, and the grease in his hair is shining.
"I-i don't want any trouble" i say, intimidated by the four boys. Shepard's gang was nothing like ours, they were all as mean and bad as Dally on his worse day. Tim smiles widely, making my stomach flip. The boy on his right; Ryder i think his name was, walks closer to me.
"Where's your boyfriend?" he whispers in my ear making me shudder. I can't answer, because fear as got me by the throat. With a swift signal of Tim's head, Ryder and the other boy Dean push me against a tree and hold me there. i almost scream but am cut off by the sound of Curly taking out his switchblade.
"P-please don't h-hurt me" i choke out. Tim smiles and the rest of them laugh. Tim walks towards me until our bodies are against each other.
    I close my eyes, and he smashed his lips against mine. i tense up, and my mind was racing with ways to get out. I push him off violently, my eyes are wide and on the verge of tears. He slaps me hard across the face before resuming his position and grip on me. i feel Ryder's hand squeezing my ass and i hear Curly and Dean laughing loudly.
     Tim is kissing my neck now, leaving a big hickey on the left side.
"This will show that fucker to watch who he messes with" Tim whispers against my neck It was then that i realized how drunk they all were, and how they were using me to get back at dally.
"P-please leave me alone" i choke out. Tim backs away and Curly is on top of me grabbing my waist. I start crying harder as he slips his hand down my pants, finding it's way into my underwear. The other boys are laughing hysterically, like this was some sort of circus. i cry harder, and a few minutes later i hear yelling.
"Get the fuck out of here!" someone screams. The boys start running in the opposite direction, as another person runs out of Bucks. i slip down against the trees and hug my knees, unable to stop the tears flowing. i flinch at his touch, but look up to see Sodapop over me, and his eyes were wild.
  "What did they do to you?" he demands, his eyes staring at me deeply. i begin to cry harder as realization washes over his face. he picks me up and holds me, telling me everything was going to be okay and that no one would ever touch me like that again. He picks me up in his arms, and i bury my head against his chest. I felt embarrassed, and mortified.  Why did they use me for revenge? we were silent and sodapop put me down and we started to walk. He walked me back to the apartment. When we reached the building he turns to me with sad eyes.
"They didn't... they didn't rape you did they?" he asks. I quickly shake my head no, and become aware of how badly the rest of me was shaking.
"But they did..." he begins, as tears fall down my face giving him his answer.
He puts his arms around me in a warm hug, despite me flinching away.
"P-please don't tell anyone. not even grace" i whisper into his chest.
"okay. i won't. i promise" he whispers back. I turn to walk to the apartment. The door opens before i get there and i'm greeted by a smiling Grace. She's higher than a kite and i rush past her, upstairs to my room. I shut and lock the door, praying that she didn't notice my sad eyes. My mind replays the event, making me cry harder. i stare at the ceiling, trying to figure out a way to escape it.
i need a break from this. from it all.

Sodapop's POV
Elena hurried in the house past Grace, she looked surpirsed but didn't notice the pain on Elena's face. She comes outside to greet me, giving me a sloppy kiss on the cheek. She had been smoking, but i was too upset about what happened to care.
"Are you spending the night tonight?" she whispers in my ear.
i kiss her softly, and shake my head.
"i think you should just hang out with Elena tonight. She's had a rough day" i reply. Grace pouts but nods her head. she turns and walks back to the apartment and waves. I start to walk home, and think. I knew if anyone did that to grace I would murder whoever did it. Knowing dally, he would do the same. Seeing the big hickey on Elena's neck and leaving the house with a shotgun. Maybe that's why Elena doesn't want him to know? As much as Shepards Gand deserves to be greeted with a shotgun, i promised Elena i wouldn't tell anyone. I've never broken a promise and i don't plan on starting now. They will get what they deserve, sooner or later.