59

September 30th

Elena's pov

Grace: Elena!
Elena: I love all of you

I click my phone off and throw it onto the ground, I fall with it and curl my knees up to my chest letting the tears fall put of my eyes.
"I'm so fucking stupid!" I scream into the emptiness.
There's no one around and it's starting to get late, I have no idea what I'm going to do but I know I need to get out of here. I wipe my eyes and try to hold back the new tears that are forming. I'm sitting in the park all alone crying, how pathetic. My phone bings and I flip it over, it's the group chat.

Darry: Elena whatever happened it's going to be okay just please come back
Soda: Are you alright no one hurt you did they?
Johnny: Come on Elena come back please we need to know that your okay
Steve: We love you please come home
Two-bit: don't do this to us we can't lose you
Pony: please Elena, please

Tears fall harder now then they were before and this time I don't know if they will ever stop. My stomach ties itself into a billon knots, and my lungs expand until it feels like my chest is going to explode. I feel like I've been sitting in a Sauna for hours but it also feels like I'm completely frozen. I scream in pain and fall hitting my face against the dewy grass. It felt like the pain of being hit by a car but also a million times worse then that. I lie there for hours sobbing and waiting for the pain of everything to go away.
It never does, so eventually I pull myself up off the ground with all my strength and get into my car.

Elena: James I'm coming to stay with you if that's ok?
James: Sure anything for you are you alright?
Elena: Can't talk now on my way to the airport

I turn my phone off and throw it onto the backseat. I drive recklessly to the airport not caring about the speed limits or stoplights, I guess you could say I was driving like Dally. I always used to yell at him when he would drive like that, I never understood why he did it. But now I do, he didn't care what happened he was just living and doing whatever the hell he wanted. I've never been one for not listening to the rules but so far it has been a hell of a lot of fun and I'm just getting started.

When I get to the airport and park my car, I run inside and buy the earliest plane ticket I can. It leaves for Los Angeles California in an hour and thirty minutes. I didn't pack a suitcase so all I have with me is my phone, an extra hoodie, and my wallet. While waiting for my plane more texts come in from the guys and even Kelly and Bree. It starts to get annoying so I block all their numbers except Steve's, I decided to keep his because if for some reason if I need to tell them anything I feel like Steve would ask the least amount of questions.
I board the plan and sit in my seat at the back in the most cramped part of coach, but I didn't care as soon as I sat down I felt the pressure fall off of my shoulders.
A few hours later a feel a tap on my shoulder, it's the flight attendant and I look around and realize that the plane had landed. I jump up and walk as fast as possible out of the airport. I hop into a taxi and tell them James address.
When I arrive James is sitting outside on the sidewalk waiting for me, I run up and hug him, I've never been so excited to see someone in my entire life. He walks me up to his apartment and shows me to the spare room, the beds already made and the dresser is cleared off.
"Thank you so much James." I smile at him.
"Anytime, goodnight." He smiles and runs off into his room.
I throw myself onto the bed and try to fall asleep, but slowly the pain from earlier starts to seep its way back into my brain. I toss and turn trying to find a way to be comfortable, eventually I realize it's never going to happen so I walk out into the kitchen and look around in the cabinets. I find the biggest bottle of vodka and take it back to my room, I hope James doesn't mind.
Thirty minutes later the Vodka starts to settle in and the pain fades away.

Welcome to my new life.