18

August 29th

Ponyboy: Hey Dal?
Dally: Hey pony. What's up?
Ponyboy: How are you?
Dally: I'm a little pissed off and freaking the fuck out because i have no idea where my girlfriend is.
Dally: But you know, other than that.
Ponyboy: She fine dally.
Ponyboy: She's with kelly. Kelly just told me. i think she needs a break
Dally: Oh god. Thank god she's safe.
Ponyboy: Did something happen at Bucks that would make her runaway to Kelly's?
Dally: I don't think so.
Dally: I walked away from her to go play pool. She said she had a headache so she left.
Ponyboy: Did anyone follow her or something? Or piss her off?
Dally: I mean the only people left after her were the Shepard gang, and she was pretty silent the whole night.
Ponyboy: Oh fuck.
Dally: What?
Ponyboy: last week didn't you slash Tim's tires and take money from him?
Dally: Yeah, why?
Ponyboy: And you said they left after elena did?
Dally: Yeah?
Dally: Im confused as to what you're suggesting.
Ponyboy: Did they ever get back at you yet? I know Tim doesn't let shit like that slide.
Dally: Not yet?
Dally: What are you suggesting.
Dally: Oh shit.
Dally: Oh my fucking god.
Dally: Do you think they did something to her? Or said something?
Dally: To get back at me?
Ponyboy: I don't know. I mean it's possible, Tim shepard is a douche bag after all.
Dally: Where the fuck does kelly live.
Ponyboy: I think Elena wants to be alone Dal. It might not have been them anyway, it was just an idea.
Dally: that's not what i asked Ponyboy.
Dally: What if they did something to her? What if they hurt her?
Dally: Tim shepard has no heart when it comes to getting even.
Ponyboy: Dally..
Dally: If you don't tell me where the fuck kelly lives i swear to god ponyboy you will be beat as bad as Darry.
Ponyboy: I said i would try to keep you away.
Dally: Ponyboy fucking curtis answer the question before i beat it out of you.
Ponyboy: ...
Ponyboy: fine.