21

August 30th 12:40 am

Dally's POV

I pulled my phone out and looked at the time. it was 12:40, the boys would be here any second. i walked up the dimly lit street up to Dean's house. anger was radiating off of me, i thought i was going to explode.
"hey dal" ponyboy says out of breath, he was the first one here. i nod as i hear the other guy's footsteps running towards us.
  "what.. exactly.. do you plan on doing?" steve asks me in between breaths. i shrug and think.
"Make sure those motherfuckers get what the deserve" i reply, earning a smile from two-bit. i run up to the door and knock. the laughing on the other side of the door stops, and i knock harder.
"Tim fucking shepard open the door" i yell, johnny flinches at my voice. I hear them get up and soon enough Tim opens the door. Darry steps in front of me before i could even say anything.
"What did you do to Elena" he asks sternly. Tim laughs and that was enough to set Darry off. I hear Dean yell as Darry's fist connected with tim's jaw. We invite ourselves in and Ryder takes out his blade.
"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Curly yells. I walk over to him and push him against the wall. My elbow is pushed against his neck and my hand is grabbing is wrist, preventing him from pulling a blade. Tim and the rest of the gang were too stunned to move, so they just watched.
"Better question" i begin, pushing my elbow harder into his neck causing him to gag. Tim starts to move but Ryder holds him back.
"What the fuck did you do to Elena?" i ask. He smiles, and i smell the alcohol on his breath.
"You like that? Damn does she look good with those hickeys" he hisses.
"She looked so beautiful, especially with my hands in her pants. What a pretty sight".
   I punch him straight in the nose. I hear noise in the background, of the other fighting but i was too focused on Curly. He gets a couple of good swings on me, but then the anger comes back and i have him against the wall again. He punches me in the gut and wiggles out of my grip. I push him hard, his back hits the table. I punch him in the head and falls onto the table, putting his hands out for support. I take my blade out, and could feel the fire in my stomach getting bigger.
  "Maybe this will teach you to not put your hands on things that don't belong to you" i say through clenched teeth. His scream interrupts the scene. Soda and Pony have Ryder pinned on the ground, Darry and Steve have tim by the throat and Two-bit had a blade to Dean's neck. They all stop and look in horror at my angry, tear stained face and the blade sticking out of Curly's hand, and the blood soaking the poker cards.
        I make eye contact and with Soda and he nods. As soon as they let go of Tim, he runs over to Curly and so does Ryder and Dean. The rest of us run out of the house and don't stop until we get to the Curtis's house. I didn't even bother to get my blade out of Curly's hand.
"You..y-you just stabbed Curly" johnny stutters looking at me with wide eyes.
I put my arm around him, hiding my satisfaction with myself.
"I didn't kill him Johnnycakes. Just taught him a lesson, he'll be fine" i reply. I tried to sound tough, but truth was i was terrified. I didn't care what they were going to do to me, but i couldn't stop thinking about what they could do to Elena.