Chapter 2 - Late At Night

**Trigger warning**

I soon as I entered my bedroom, I burst into tears.

Mom and Dad were right about me. I am a fuck up.

I can't even get a permanent job to raise my little brother.

I needed to.... I needed to do it again....

I gulped, and made my way to the bathroom, wanting to stop myself and just fall asleep in my bed, but I couldn't.

I pulled off my oversized sweater and looked at the cuts that riddled my arms.

I grabbed the small box I have in the cabinet behind the mirror, seeing the 5 razors saved tehre

I grabbed one and started cutting across my arms as I let the blood fall on the sink.

I then pull my yoga pants down and my tank top and look down, seeing my thigh gap was growing, and my hip bones were showing more than ever now.

I just let out a sob and cut my thighs and also a bit of my stomach before stopping and cleaning the razor, putting it back in the cabinet.

I collapse to the ground, sobbing as blood stained my clothes.

I want to stop this. I want to not treat my skin my paper. I want to eat without feeling like a whale. I want to be happy. I want to happy and not want to die. For Cayden's sake.

I pulled myself together and got up, cleaned my wounds, wrapping them up, and changing into clean clothes before washing up and going to bed.

I cried myself to sleep, just like every night.

All of a sudden, I'm woken up by... Something strange...

It sounded like... the song Pop Goes the Weasel.

Is that Cayden??

I look at the time. My alarm clock flashed 1:45 AM in bright red letters.

"Cayden??" I asked, getting up, and pulling on a sweater to cover my bandages a bit.

I walk out, the music still playing, ad carefully enter his room, but then... the music stops, and the regular silence of the night (minus the sounds of the city), returns.

I open the door to check on Cayden, seeing he was sound asleep, cuddled with his Spiderman bear.

I smile and walk up, kissing him on his forehead and tucking him in a bit more before checking the windows and doors again.

Everything is liked like I left it. However an eerie feeling hung in the air.

I just decide to shrug it off.

I wonder where that song was coming from, though.

I sigh and just make my way back into my room, pulling off my sweater and crawling back into bed, and falling asleep.

[Unknown's POV]

I emerge from the shadows of the girl's room. It was her entering her little brother's room that stopped me from making him his next meal.

I walked over and perched myself on the headboard, looking down at her.

Man, she was strange.

She looked really scrawny and small... Probably needs to eat more candy...

Not to mentioned she looked like she had been crying and looked exhausted. 

Odd... She was just sleeping before I came in. 

But what left me puzzled were the bandages that had gotten loose around her arms and revealed nasty cuts and slashes on her pale bony arms.

Did she do that to herself?? Why would she even do that?? It seems even more mad than me.

For some reason, I can't take my mind off this girl.

I should devise a plan, but man am I starving. I should go eat more candy.

I take another long look at the girl before sneaking out of the house and into the night.

~~~~~~

Picture of Cayden---->

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=