IMPORTANT ***PLEASE READ***

Hey guys.

So, unfortunately, I didn't want it be so mean about it, but since nobody reads my bio or listens when I ask repeatedly, I'm only going to say this one last time (and this is being posted on some of my stories),

PLEASE DO NOT INBOX ME ON WATTPAD ANYMORE.

I really hate using the inbox on wattpad, and I'm tired of responding a lot.

That's one of the main reasons I made the instagram account @officialbloodsapph is to receive those messages.

I'm sorry, but I REALLY just hate using that inbox, not to mention I can't keep up with a lot of the notifications I receive from my social medias and responding to a lot of things.

Don't get me wrong, I love talking to my fans, getting great feedback, and getting to know a lot of you, but I rather it not be thought there.

Anyone who messages me from now WILL NOT receive a response and basically just be ignored or the message will just be deleted.

Unless I am helping you with a story part, which is very rare that I do, then I will only use the inbox FOR THAT PURPOSE ONLY OR IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME ABOUT A VERY SERIOUS PRIVATE MATTER.

Again, and this is the last time I am saying this, DO NOT INBOX ME ON THE WATTPAD INBOX.

I have a message board, my twitter account you can tweet me on @_BloodSapphire, the instagram for my wattpad account is @officialbloodsapph. DM me any questions there or even on my tumblr which is sapphire-von-asters.tumblr.com.

Be sure to follow any please!

This message is being posted on many of my stories, especially those with a lot of reads.

~S.V.A. ^.^=