.30

phil

i was sitting on the train thinking way too many things at once. i was thinking about dan, mostly, and what was going to happen.

i mean, we'd never even heard each others voice's. for all i know he could be some crazy axe murderer, but i'm going to hope that's not the case. the train comes to a stop and i get off, stumbling on my way out. i can hear someone laughing at me almost tripping, i don't blame them, it probably looked hilarious.

suddenly, i feel arms engulfing me. i look up and i am face-to-face with dan howell.

"hey phil," dan said with a giant smile on his face, arms still wrapped around my torso.

"hello, daniel," i grin, gently unlatching his hands from around me, so we didn't look like two guys in love at the train station.

"whoops, sorry," he looked down, as his cheeks flushed a light pink. he was wearing a black hoodie with black skinny jeans, nice dan. i put my hand on his shoulder and he raised his head slightly to look at me, i smiled at him and put my hand back in my pocket.

"let's go," i said and he nodded, starting to walk.

we soon were at the front door of dan's flat, he held the door open for me before coming in after me. dan is a lot different in real life, he's a lot shyer, and he doesn't flirt nearly as much as he does over the phone.

we walked into his flat, he asked me to sit on the couch in his living room while he went to go do something. i took this moment to take in the appearance of his flat. it had white walls, with random paintings hung on them. i also saw a small plastic llama sitting next to a lamp on the coffee table.

--

i have the strange urge to sharpen a pencil right now.