.64

phil

i woke up to sun pooling in the window, and dan resting his head on my shoulder, gripping onto my arm.

i looked over at my phone on the coffee table and grabbed it.

2 messages from linda

linda: i'm sorry

linda: can you please take me back?

phil: nope :)

i sent the message and set my phone back down, dan adjusting in his sleep.

i looked down at his adorable sleeping face, lifting an arm to ruffle his slightly messy hair. his eyes fluttered open at the gesture, and i took my hand down away from his head.

"sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up," i said softly. he just smiled and wrapped his arms around me.

"you're fine," he smiled into my side and closed his eyes again.

"okay, dan. we have to get up, we can't spend the whole day cuddling. as much as i want to, i'm hungry," i said and lifted him off me.

"but, it's like nine in the morning,"

"dan, it's noon," i gestured at the clock next to his tv. his mouth forming an 'o' shape as he looked at the clock.

"well, let's get cereal then,"

-

"what, are you doing?"

"i'm flying!" dan was laid down on the back of the sofa, with a fan in his face.

"dan, i swear to god. you're gonna hurt yourself," i laughed at him and crossed my arms.

"but i like flying," he pouted.

"i don't care, i don't want you to die," i leaned over the couch and took thr fan away from dan's face, "get down,"

"yes daddy," dan said and winked at me. my face pooled with heat, as i looked at dan who had now sat up on the back of the couch.

"oh, fuck you,"

"yes please,"

--

i'm sorry i can't write for shitE.

--also can i just say that my mom deleted wattpad from my phone, tHaNk ThE LoRd wattpad is the only social media i actually know my password to.

-adis