.63

02:33

phil: dan there's an intruder in the kitchen.

dan: that's me you twat

phil: phew. only you

dan: only me?

phil: well… ;)

dan: ;)

phil: dan i'm coming into the kitchen

dan: why

phil: so we don't have to text when we're literally one room apart

dan: but

phil: ?

dan: i'm basically naked

phil: that's fiine with me ;)

dan: but can i put pants on ?

phil: sure

dan: k brb

phil: i like how you literally just rann

phil: like chiLL

dan: k i'm back

phil: then come in here

dan: okay

dan

i rushed to my bedroom to find sweatpants or something, searching for pants under a pile of mine and matt's clothes.

i found some gray sweatpants after at least a solid minute of looking. i should clean my room.

i walked out into the hallway, and over to the couch where phil was supposed to be sleeping. instead, he was sat up, all perky and cute.

"hey," i said and sat on the couch, next to phil.

"nice pajama's," he smirked -most likely at the fact that i was shirtless- and looked me up and down, finally meeting my eyes.

"thanks," i said and scooted closer to phil.

"phil?" he looked down at me, "i lied, about matt. he didn't break up with me," before i could finish phil was speaking, as he lessened his grip around me.

"wait, does that mean you're still dating?" phil said, and i could almost hear panic in his voice.

"well, if you'd let me finish," he looked sideways sheepishly, "matt did not break up with me. i broke up with him,"

phil was obviously hiding a smile, and he was hugging my neck so tight i thought he might suffocate me.

"phil, you're gonna kill me," i laughed and pushed his arm off me so i could breathe.

"oh, sorry," he giggled.

we sat there for a few minutes, enjoying the peaceful silence.

"dan?"

"phil?" phil pushed me up off his lap and looked at me.

"i-" i looked at him, waiting for him to finish.

"i love you," i smiled at him.

"i lov-" and before i could finish, phil had pulled me into a kiss. his lips felt like cotton as they were pressed against mine, i kissed him back, all they feelings i'd had for him in the beginning flooding back and drowning me.

he smiled into the kiss, before he pulled away so we could breathe.

"wow,"

"i'm sorry," he let go of my hand slightly.

"don't you dare apoligise, that was fucking amazing," i put my index finger on his chest.

"okay," he said and hugged me.

"i love you too,"

--

floof. also they kissed are you happy ??