.61

13:20

phil: i am outside your flat daniel you better be home.

phil

i knocked on the door of dan's flat, it opening almost immediately.

"jeez, were you literally just sat on the other side of the door, waiting for me?" a smirk growing on my face, as i looked at his dimpled smile.

"yeah, pretty much," he tugged my arm, pulling me into his flat and slamming the door shut. he practically threw me on the couch, and then ran into the kitchen.

"dan, you okay?" i yelled from the living room, adjusting on the couch. he looked pretty overjoyed for just having broke up with his boyfriend this morning.

he peaked his head around the entrance to the kitchen and smiled, he dissapeared for a moment then came walking back into the living room. actually walking this time.

"sorry, it's just—here let me show you," his smile wide as he, again, started dragging me.

"dan, as much as i would love to, you and matt just broke up i can't have sex with you," i said jokingly, watching as his cheeks turned to roses in front of his closed bedroom door.

"no, you dingus! just wait here for a second," he quickly opened, ran in, and closed the door. i stood outside the door chuckling as i waited for him to come back out.

he flung back out with his hands behind his back, smiling up at me as his chocolate eyes filled with joy.

and then he hit me in the stomach with a box. hard.

i stumbled back, gripping the wall and my stomach. dan rushing over to me as i, slowly sunk to the floor.

"oh my god, phil, i'm so sorry," he set the box next to him on the floor. i emited a sound, somewhere between a cough and a laugh.

"dan, it's okay just, ehem, next time don't violently whack me in the gut with a," i picked up his weapon of choice, "mishapen shoe box,"

"actually, i got you something," i sat up against the wall as he adjusted the box in my hands and, settled cross-legged on the floor, practically jumping with excitement.

he gestured to me to open the present. i gently took the lid off the box and looked down at a purple sweater with cat whiskers on it. i smiled at the sight and glanced at dan who was estatically waiting for a response.

"dan this is an, interesting gift," looking at him, trying to keep a blank face, "i'll wear it everyday,"

i gave in and pulled dan into a hug, his head nuzzling into the crevise in my neck. i pulled back, the pain in my stomach suddenly feeling bubbly.

i love this boy.

--

prepare for floof.