A Monster.....

*Flash had grabbed Peter and pinned him to a wall as Flash's posie smirked*
Flash:"Beg me to let you go Romanoff. Beg like the little bug you are"

Shut up Eugine!!

Flash:*growls*"DIDN'T YOUR TERRIBLE MOTHER TEACH YOU MANNERS!?! oh wait course she would'nt!!* all begin to laugh as Peter growls lowly*

*eyes go blood red as he grabs Flash and punches him in the gut making him fall to the ground as the posie looked in shock*

*Flash layed on the ground face down as Peter kicked him hard and then put his foot on Flash's back and grabbed his arm amd began to twist it as Flash screamed in pain as his posie looks on in horror* SCREAM!! IT MAKES ME FEEL POWERFUL!! BEG FOR MERCY IT'S FUN TO SEE YOU LIKE THIS EUGINE!!! A PEST BEGGING FOR MERCY!! A BUG UNDER MY FOOT!!*Peter then laughed like a maniac as Toxin spoke in his mind*

Toxin:"PETER STOP!! YOU'VE MADE HIM SUFFER ENOUGH BY BREAKING HIS ARM!!"

*Peter's eyes go back to normal as he let goes of Flash and his posie looked at him scared* what did i do......*runs off scared and hides in an alleyway* i....i.....lost control again.....i am a monster......*looks at hands in disgust and as he growls* i am a monster like Richard said....i was......*tears up a bit* i am the monster......

-Parker Romanoff Signing off