Johnny Rockets

Peter stood in line in the local Johnny Rockets

Peter had finally been called up and ordered his food and payed for it

Peter had finally been called up and ordered his food and payed for it. Suddenly his spider sense went off

He quickly looked to his side as he saw a group of robbers rob a store

He quickly looked to his side as he saw a group of robbers rob a store. He quickly ran out of the restuarnt and into an alleyway as he changed into his suit. He quickly swung to the store and fought each of the robbers with ease. He shot a web and swung from it. He then kicked one of the men while swinging from the web. Peter then shot out two webs that attached themselves to the bank robbers. He then then pulled the webs hard causing both men's heads to slam together. Peter smirked under his mask as he webbed the robbers together and smiled as he swung back to Johnny Rockets. He walked in the resturant still in his suit and grabbed his order as manny people looked at him confused. He then left the restuarnt and swung to top on a rooftop as he sat down and began to eat his burger. He then took out his phone as he saw a text from Ned and looked at it. His eyes widen as he looked at the text."Crap....i forgot to get Ned's order". He then pulled down his mask and began to webswing."Time to go back and wait in line".

-Parker Romanoff Signing off

The Spider Boy[Mb/S]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara