Best Friends no matter what

//David here.i was lazy so i just coppied the first part of the text from my red room agents book

Five year old Peter sat in the corner of the boys bathroom crying as he had just finished going through torture at the hands of his elder school mates. He was punched,kicked,and pushed to the ground just for his bullies amusement. The five year old had cried into his knees until he heard footsteps and looked up. He saw a boy around his age with blue eyes and brown hair looking at him with a concerned look as he held out his hand."Are you okay? Why are you crying?". Peter took the boy's hand and stood up as he wiped away his tears."i-i'm not crying....i...i...just..."."Do you need a friend......i don't have one either......I'm Harry by the way"."i'm Peter....and i...i..do need a friend". The two five years smiled at eachother as they both shook hands. Harry smiled widely causing Peter to do the same as Harry began to speak in a cheerful tone."From this day on. We will always be best friends no matter what".

-Time Skip-

*Peter stood in front of Harry's tombstone and smiled saddley* Best friends no matter what.....right Harry....if we are no longer together......*sighs and walks away sadly* even if i was the cause of your death........*takes out a phone and looks at photos of him and harry*

*takes out a phone and looks at photos of him and harry*

*looks at it saddly and takes out headphones puts them on and listens to the song see you again*

*Peter closed his eyes as the song finished as he spoke under his breathe* best friends no matter what.....

-Parker Romanoff Signing off