Changing the future

Okay....i found out where the Avengers are gonna go for their mission and i'm gonna make sure they don't. I'm gonna go solo*hacks into the system and changes the jet's corridionites* Now to go and stop that bomb*takes the jet from the Juvenile base and flies to the location of the mission**arrives at the location and gets out of the jet and begins to sneak into a hydra base. Fights a few agents and sees the bomb* Okay destroy the bomb and AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH!!*gets attacked. Turns around and sees future Peter in a goblin costune*

 Turns around and sees future Peter in a goblin costune*

YOU!! YOU BECAME THE GOBLIN!?!

Goblin pete:*laughs* Of course! I will stop spider man no matter what!! SO I AM THE GOBLIN!!

*gets into a fight with Goblin Peter and manages to get a few punches. Goblin Peter pins Peter to the ground*

Goblin Peter:*grabs Peter by the throat* YOU SHALL END YOUR CARRER AS SPIDER MAN AT ONCE!!THE FUTURE MUST BE THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE!!

*laughs*

Goblin Peter:Why are you laughing!?!

*points to the bomb and Points to spider bot and Dronie*

Goblin Peter:NO!!

*kicks Goblin Peter hard*I JUST CHANGED THE FUTURE BUDDY!

Goblin peter:*begins to glow and appearence changes. Glow fades and appears in a spider suit*

*smirks* Told ya i was never gonna be the other you

Future peter:Good. Thanks Kid for changing my......our future

-Parker Romanoff changed the future