Where it began

My life as Spider man began on that day. The day of the feild trip to Oscorp.

-Flash back-
The tour guide had looked at the group before speaking about the spiders. "Here at Oscorp industries we are using gene splicing technology to create new sub species of spiders. We are using arachnids from two groups possess varying strengths which help them in their constant search for food. For example, the delena spider, family sparassidae has the ability to jump to catch its prey. Here at Oscorp we are trying to create a spider that can help us revolutionize human life. These fifteen spiders are the key to the future". As the tour guide finished talking, Gwen walked up to the case holding the spiders and noticed something very off. She then turned around to the tour guide and spoke politely "Excuse me, but they are only fourteen spiders in the case. One's missing". The tour guide then walked up to the case and looked at it before realizing that Gwen was right. The tour guide then spoke. "Your right. One of the researchers must of taken a spider out in order to study it, anyway this concludes our tour, please feel free to look around for bit". Peter walked up to the case and started to take pictures of the spiders. As he was a taking pictures a spider had climbed down from it's web and crawled onto Peter's hand. The spider itself being the missing genetically altered spider.

The spider then proceed to bite peter causing the teen to shake it off and let out a gasp of pain. Peter then quickly proceed to grab his hand in pain.

-Present-
Peter was web swinging from building to building as he was doing flips in the air."And it's the start of where i became and Avenger and your friendly neighborhood Spider Man".

-Parker Romanoff Signing off