Smile..

*walks into Horizon*"Just smile....."*looks at locker as it has a note on it*

Note:"Freak"
*takes the note off of locker and walks away. Sees a group of kids*

Kids:*look at Peter with disgusted looks and mummer*He's the worse.....what a loser

"Just smile Pete"*fake smiles and keeps walking. Walks down the hall and sees posters of the Avengers and Juveniles and smiles. Sees a poster of Spider Man with the words Hero or Menace on it. Looks at it as people circled hero*

"Just keep smiling...."*continues to walk down the hall with a fake smile and sees a group of kids looking at pictures of spider man*

Kids:*talk about spider man and then one of them looks up and sees Peter and glares as the others did the same*

Kid 1:What do you want loser!?!

Kid 2:Probably he wants to be spider man!!

Kid 3:*laughs*A loser like him as Spider Man? Man that would be s#**y!

*all the kids laugh at Peter as they threw crumpled up papers at him. Walks away and puts hood up and smiles*
"Don't stop smiling"

*sighs as he forgot something in his locker and walks back to it. Stops in front of the locker and sees words written in marker on it*

Messages:Freak.Go away.Loser. Weak. Go die in a ditch. You don't belong with us. Your just a loser. Go die no one will miss you.

"Just smile....don't break down"*wipes away the marker and takes out a small piece of teach from the locker and sees a note fall to the floor. Picks up the note and reads it*

Note:"Your only a loser kid with no future and you should just die!"*throws away the note and runs out of the school*

"Don't break down..."
*runs into an alleyway*

"Don't cry...don't cry"

*slumps down and hides face in knees*

"Don't cry Pete..."

*breaks down and cries*

"Damn it.....you cried....and you couldn't keep smiling"

*cries into knees*

-Parker Romanoff Signing off