Grave

*swings around the city and lands in an alleyway before changing back into his normal clothes and walking to the grave yard* Time to see my best friend*walks to Peter's grave* Hey buddy.......i saved a bunch of people today.....*sighs and places a picture of him and Peter as kids on the grave* i miss you Pete.....we all do.....being Spider man is not easy,but i'll try my best to live up to your name....to be Spider man*gets a crime alert and sighs* i gotta go buddy....i'll be back tomorrow i promise*runs off and quickly changes into spider suit*

*once out of view a man had walked up to Peter's grave and grinned widely*

Man:"Hello Peter~"

*the man reveals himself to be the Jackal. Jackal smiled widely as he begun to dig up the grave. Once he had finished he opened the caset holding Peter's body and took Peter's dead body and ran off*

Jackal:"My plan begins today"*laughs evilly*

-Time skip:the next day-

*walks to Peter's grave and sees it dug up and sees a note*

Note:"You will not stop me"

*grabs the note*What the hell....

-Jackal's lab-
Jackal:*hooks Peter's dead body to a machine*"You will be my ultimate creation. You will kill all the Avengers!!"*laughs sinisterly as Peter's body was filled by green liquid*

//Peter will return....

-Osborn signing off