Human....

*Peter was attacked by the spider clones as each of them pinned him down to the ground and stabbed him with their stingers* Damn it......i...i need to get away*Evee arrives* Evee Help me!!

Evee:*laughs sinisterly and kicks Peter in the face*"Why would i help the enemy?"

Stinger:"Well done Sister! Now we shall end him once amd for all"

Tracer:"Not yet,Brother"

Shade:"Lets torture him a bit,by maybe killing everyone he knows!!"

Steel:"YES!! I WILL CRUSH THEM WITH EASE!!"

*all the clones begin to laugh as Peter's eyes flicker red* keep it together.....

Stinger:*kicks Peter hard and takes out pictures of Peter's family and friends*"We will kill everyone and make you watch it as you helplessly do nothing about it!!"

*Eyes go completely red and grabs Stinger and throws him to a wall* YOU BASTARDS!!!

*turns into Man spider and kills Tracer,Stinger,Shade,and Steel with ease before turning to Evee and grabbing her by the neck*

Evee:"Romanoff You will never stop the red room!! Your not even Human as well!!...we are everywhere.....everyone you know and love will die!!"

*Snaps Evee's neck cuasing her to turn into dust as Peter let out a roar as and fell to the ground*

*turns back to normal and breathes heavily while holding wounds*Am i even human......of course i am.....i have to be.....*faints as a figure from afar looked at him before runnung away*

-Parker Romanoff Signing off