1부 : Oops!

"When birds make their nest,
They want it to be perfect"

🐦🐦🐦

[[ THE END OF SEMESTER-1 ]]

.

.

Yerin was studying at the library with her friend, Eunha that was a librarian. She study there about thirty minutes, after that she getting bored.

"Ahh~ I'm tired..."

Yerin get up from her seat and walking around the library to let her bore go. She can walk freely there since the only student inside the library was Yerin and Eunha.

"Oh... what's this...?", Yerin saw a card on the floor. She picked it up to se who's the owner of the card.

"Oh! Student card... Kim Taehyung?"

"Eunha-yah, did you know who is Kim Taehyung?"

"No, I don't know who is that...", Eunha said while continue reading her book.

Yerin still holding the student card. But then Yerin smelled something good. It's from a perfume.

"Hmm... this card smells good. I'm sure that this person really like to wear perfume~", Yerin said while holding the card infront of her nose.

BAAMM!!

Suddenly someone smashed the door. There those two saw a boy came towards Yerin and snatch the card from her hand with a cold face. Yerin and Eunha become confuse with the situation.

"That's mine"

= One Week Friend =
1부 : Oops!

"What?"

"That card you just hold was mine", he said in a cold expression. Eunha just watch the situation while Yerin trying to say something.

"So... you are Kim Taehyung?", Yerin ask to him, just to make sure. But the boy didn't say anything except making a cold expression again and look straight towards Yerin eyes.

"I... I... I'm sorry! D-Don't misunderstood! Don't think me weird for sniffing your card! It's just that---"

"Weird girl...", Taehyung cut off Yerin's words and leave the two girls in the library. Yerin still standing there, feeling guilty towards the boy she just met.

"Aigoo Yerin eonni... Why did you sniff the card at the first place...", Eunha said while reading her book. Yerin feel dumbfounded and sit back on her seat.

"Haing!", Yerin sulked.

"I've never see him before. Is he a new student?", Eunha said.

"I don't know. But I think I want to know more about him...", Yerin said while looking straight at Eunha, even tho Eunha didn't look at Yerin and keep focus on her book.

"Whatever. I'll just follow your back then~", Eunha said and finally close her book and lying her head on the table.

.....................................

[[ early SEMESTER-2 ]]

.

.

Yerin arrived at her school earlier to check what class will she get for this semester. Then she walk toward the crowd who want to see their's at the notice board.

"Class 5-2, Wen Junhui, Kim Mingyu, Park Sooyoung, Oh Hayoung, Jung Yerin---! Oh yeah that's where am I~"

"--- Kim Nayeon, Park Jimin, Jung Soojeong, Bae Suzy, Lee Jieun, Park Jiyeon, Kim... Taehyung?!"

Yerin become all excited after she saw Taehyung's name was the same class as her, the boy she wanna befriend with.

Yerin rushed to her new class and there's only a few students in there. Then, she found an empty spot beside Taehyung who arrived earlier than her. She sit there happily.

She braving herself to introduce herself properly towards Taehyung, after the card incident. Then she look at Taehyung with a smile.

"Taehyung-sshi did you remember me?", Yerin start to speak. Taehyung look at Yerin with a confuse expression.

"Did I... know you?", Taehyung ask. Yerin become dumbfounded with Taehyung's words.

"It's me! Remember? From the library? About your student card?", Yerin trying to make Taehyung remember, but he still confuse with this girl word.

"Me...? Library...?"

Taehyung continue his reading before and totally ignore Yerin who just spoke to him. Yerin then become a bit clueless with Taehyung doings.

"Sorry... I don't know you. Please stop talking to me...", Taehyung said while reading his book. With that words, Yerin mouth agape.

"This boy was unbelievable...", Yerin thought.

The new homeroom teachsr enter the classroom and introducing himself. His name was Leetuk saem.

Even everyone was focusing on the teacher words, only one thought Yerin think in her whole mind.

To know and befriend with Kim Taehyung.

.

.

.

🐦🐦🐦

- 계속 -