18부 : Will you... END?

Taehyung was lying on his bed, with an unknown smile on his face. He was happy, especially today.

After almost one month in hospital, finally he can go home. Today he will be discharge from the hospital. Now he just waiting for everything to be settle up, then he will be free.

CLAKK

The ward doors opened and revealing a woman in his early 20. Taehyung was smiling widely, welcoming the woman with all his heart. He sit on the bed hurriedly when he saw her.

"Annyeong~ Are you feeling well?", Yerin ask him with a sweet smile.

"Hmm! I'm totally well and healthy after meeting you again~", Taehyung answered her with a childish tone. Yerin giggled with his word. Since when Kim Taehyung, the popular arrogant heir become this childish?

"I'm gonna change your bandage. Does your head getting better?", Yerin said and slowly approaching Taehyung.

"Hmmm... I think it became a lot better after meeting you~", he make a joke again. Yerin just laugh a little while doing her job by unrolled the bandage on Taehyung's head. Then she put the bandage aside and took a new one.

"Tchh... silly you. Is everything become better to you when you meet me?", Yerin ask him, rolling the new bandage on his head neatly.

Suddenly Taehyung hug her waist making her heart flutter for a moment. But Yerin just continuing her job, while smiling shyly.

"You know what..." - Taehyung

"Hmm~?" - Yerin

"You're right. Everything become better when you appear in my life..." - Taehyung

"What do you mean by that?", Yerin ask while still rolling the bandage on his head.

"You see... When we're in high school... I was totally a loner. No friends and nobody to talk with or to talk about. It's just me and my life. But then, you appeared and save my high school life. I've found friends, and lovers. That's make my life better...", Taehyung said to her. 

Finally Yerin done rolling the bandage on his head and finally looking straight through his eyes, with a sweet smile on her face. She was totally touched by his words. Yerin then wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Then... you forgot me and... let me leave... right?" - Yerin

"Yea I'm sorry for that~ My head was so dumb that moment. I'm regret for what I've done that moment. After I can remember everything, my mood always down..." - Taehyung

"And then...?" - Yerin

"I've got in an accident, that almost killed me. Then you was there the whole time treating me nicely even I've hurt you before..." - Taehyung

"That's okay~ I've forgive you already", Yerin said to him with a smile making Taehyung smiled widely too. Then Yerin come closer to Taehyung making their face just inches apart. The air between them slowly become thinner and thinner but then---

BAANG! *slammed door sound*

"TAEHYUNG-SSHI happ...py....." - Eunha

"Ouh..." - SinB

"What a view..." - Jungkook

The three human just arrived to congratulate Taehyung for his discharge. But then they saw this. Yerin and Taehyung chuckled making both of them become apart again and standing awkwardly.

"O-Oh Eunha-sshi... Jungkook-ah..." -Taehyung

"A-Ah... SinB-yah~ H-How come did you guys together...?" - Yerin

"Ah... Eunha eonni is my childhood friend. I just get to met her just now so I just follow her here...", SinB answered, but you can say she talking with a teasing tone, while looking at those two.

"Eonni... what are you doing just now~?" - Eunha

"Aaa? Ahh... Haahahah~ I'm changing Taehyung bandage~ Hahaha~", Yerin answered stuttering. Then she just tried to ignote those kids and sit beside Taehyung on the bed.

"Anyway hyung! Thank you... Even I really hate you but I think I can't continue hating you~", Jungkook said to Taehyung with a smile while scratching his head.

"Ahh~ It's alright", Taehyung answered.

"Ahh... here's your present...", Eunha giving a bunch of flowers and a little unknown box  to Taehyung.

"Ahh... Thanks~", Taehyung took the flowers and the little box from Eunha. He smiled to her and winked towards her making Yerin looking at both of them with a confuse face. What just happen right now??

"Alright... then we'll get going. Bye~ and continue what you were doing just now~~~", SinB said to them and all of them just leaving the roo immediately. Yerin was sooooooooo confuse right now while Taehyung just smiling like a fool.

"Wait--- Why...?", Yerin looking at the door that slowly closing. Finally the three kids disappeared. Yerin was so confuse with their behaviour. Then she look at Taehyung who was giggling at her face reaction.

"Why are you laughing?" - Yerin

"Ani~ You are so funny Jung Yerin~" - Taehyung

"Whattt...?", Yerin become more confuse.

Taehyung took out the little box Eunha gave him just now and slowly opening it, revealing what inside it. Yerin slowly gasping and shocked. Her mouth become agape.

.

.

.

"Taehyung-ah... are you........"

"Jung Yerin...", Taehyung het up from his bed and stand up right infront of Yerin who currently sitting in the bed. Yerin mouth still agape. She was so dumbfounded and shock. Her eyes slowly become teary.

"Will you..."

.

.

.

"Marry me?"

Yerin world suddenly stopped. Reality finally hits her. Is this the reality of her life? Or is this some kind of fairytale that kids read and hear before they sleep. For her, this is so amazingly beautiful.

Yerin finally burst into tears. Looking straight to Taehyung's eyes with a little sobs. She absolutely looking cute right now. She then slowly nod as her answer.

Yerin get up from the bed and hug Taehyung tightly, while still crying on his shoulder. Taehyung just smiled to his ears, hugging her back while stroking her head sweetly.

The three kids who actually didn't leave the room completely (actually they peeking at them from the door) was shouting in happiness outside, high-five each other and spinning around as their mission to send the propose ring was accomplished nicely and perfectly.

Taehyung and Yerin release the hug and finally Taehyung giving her a sweet peck on her forehead. Then he wiped her tears using his thumbs and smile sweetly towards her, who still crying of happiness~~~

"Jung Yerin..."

.

.

.

"I love you..." - Taehyung

.

.

.

"Nado..."

.

.

.

"Kim Taehyung"

.

.

.

- THE END -

special chapter? mmmm let me think about it~

sorry for late update... I was sooooo busy hyuuuuuuu TT

End it? Or.... not? Continue it with a villain? Hmmm.... suggest me anything~ 😂😁