3부 : Last hope

"Leaves flow down the river,
but it got stuck on the stone..."

🍃🍃🍃

"Kim Taehyung! Wait for me!", Yerin tried to catch up Taehyung at the hallway. Taehyung stop walking and turn his body toward Yerin. That's make her stop too.

"Can you please... leave me alone?", Taehyung said with his child expression.

"Wae~?", Yerin ask with her grumpy face.

"I really don't need a friend", Taehyung said. Yerin can just sigh with his words.

"Look... Kim Taehyung. If I said I want to be your friends, I'll be your friend. Understand?", Yerin said to him while patting his right shoulder.

Taehyung's eyes keep looking on the ground. Actually he wants to keep it a secret, but with keeping it, he thought Yerin will never understand why he didn't want to have a friend.

"Jung Yerin... please. Actually I had an amnesia and I will forget about my friends once Monday come..."

= One Week Friend =
3부 : Last hope

"I know that...", Yerin said while caressing a smile on her face. Taehyung seems a bit shock and life up his face.

"Mwo...?" - Taehyung

"I already... know that. That's why I want to be your friends. I want to make you happy to have a friend~" -Yerin

"B-But... why? If I befriend with you, you must make me remember every week and that will burden you. I hate that...", Taehyung said while looking straight at Yerin's eyes.

"It's okay! I'll find a way... to make you remember me! I promise", Yerin said while Taehyung keep his mouth shut.

.