14부 : Lie

And this is what I called,
a sad love story....

🌊🌊🌊

It was a wonderful morning. Yerin was sitting at her desk while enjoying a hot coffee. Hospital will be always busy so it's really rare to get a free time. So when she got some free time, she will not waste it.

As Yerin having a sip of the delicious hot coffee, while looking outside the doctors office, suddenly her phone rang. She put down my coffee and answer the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" - Yerin

"Ah... Doctor Yerin. You're patient, Kim Taehyung is awake. You may check his condition now", a nurse said through the phone. As soon as Yerin heard the news, she feel happy and afraid at the same time. Happy because Taehyung is awake from his coma, and afraid because he might shout at her again for the second time.

"Ah... Ne. Thank you Nurse Lee", Yerin answered and then press the red button. She then let out a sigh. Finally the time came. The time when she will meet Kim Taehyung after 3 years apart.

Yerin then take out a doctor identity card from her drawer. There's two of them. One with the name 'Jung Yerin' and another one 'Jung Yenni'. But instead of taking her REAL identity card, she take the 'Jung Yenni' card with her.

"I hope he will not realise..."

.

.

.

= One Week Friend =
14부 : Lie

...............................................

Yerin enter the VVIP room nervously. She know that she must act like nothing happen between them before, but the nerve to meet the AWAKE him giving her more tense than ever.

After the bodyguard letting her in, she twisted the doorknob and enter the room with a little step. The first view she saw was a man back figure, sitting on his bed while enjoying the sunshower view from the open curtain. Yerin found it beautiful.