8부 : Festival

"For my whole life,
It's one and only you..."

🌈🌈🌈

WARNING!
WRITING FORMAT CHANGE!

Author POV

It was a another beautiful morning for Yerin. As usual, she woke up from her sleep with a big smile, knowing thay she will meet her loved one later.

Even tho she wasn't lonely in her life, I mean she wasn't an orphan. It's just she live alone in a small yet luxurious house, because of her businessman and businesswoman parents overseas.

Today she decided to go to school by herself instead go there with Taehyung. She just felt like she want to remember her sweet memories before.

= One Week Friend =
8부 : Festival

..........................

Yerin enter the bus and sit at the back seat alone. While busy watching outside of the window, another person enter the bus and sit beside her immediately.

"Taehyung?"

Shocked, yet happy. She glad that it was her first love, Kim Taehyung She smile happily.

"Are you shocked that I'm here...?", He asked.

"Hmmm... Kinda~~~ why?"

"Ani. You said yesterday that you want to remember how you usually go to school before right", Taehyung ask and Yerin answer with a nod.

"So that's why I'm here. While you missing your old memory,I came here because I want to create a new memory with you~" - Taehyung

"Tchh~! Like you can remember all of those~~~", Yerin said while give Taehyung a little smirk.

"Hello~ we have our shared diary right~?", Taehyung answered with another smirk to Yerin. Then, both of them fell into laughter.

"Yeah you're right~"

.

.

.

.................................