17부 : I Miss U

Even there's pain in my heart,
But there's still love deep in my heart...

💜💜💜

8 am...

Yerin wake up from her sleep. Yes she was too tired last night, because of her trip to Busan take most of her energy, that accidentally make her asleep beside Taehyung. And she didn't realize that.

When she wake up, she was startled that Taehyung already wake up, sitting on his bed while staring at her deeply. Plus, she was startled and shocked for the second time when her hand was still holding tight into Taehyung's. Didn't he let it go by himself, and just letting her hand holding him's until now? She tought in her mind.

Then she hurriedly pull her hand away from his hold. Taehyung was startled with her action this time. Yerin get up from her seat and look at Taehyung nervously.

"I... I-I'm sorry... I'll go...", she said, stuttering to him and start to walk away from the room.

= One Week Friend =
17부 : I Miss U

Yerin walk as fast as she can to get away from that VVIP room. But still, Taehyung following right behind of her. She saw that, so she fasten her step.

"Please don't follow me...", Yerin said in her mind. She was so nervous and scared to death. She keep walking faster and faster even tho she know Taehyung still keep following her.

"Seonsaengnim! Stop!", Taehyung shout from her back but Yerin didn't show any sign to stop her walking.

.

.

.

"Please don't follow me..."

.

.

.

"Please stop following me Kim Taehyung!"