12부 : Meeting you

12.12.2017

The end of the year...

Means the end of their life as a highschool students...

Today was their graduation day. All students in their final year was wearing their school uniform for the last time. Parents hugging their children in happiness, while giving them a bunch of flowers and motivation.

Kim Taehyung was wandering around the school hall, looking for someone that he need to remember. Running while holding the flowers her mother gave, Taehyung hardly looking at the students nametage one by one, trying to find the name that he stored in his mind this week.

"Jeon Jungkook...", And beside him was his childhood friend.

"And you too... Jung Eunha", Taehyung said in relief after he found what he searching for.

"This jerk... What else did you want? Huh?!", Jungkook send to be mad and annoyed with Taehyung appearance infront of them. But Eunha tried to calm him down.

"Please stop asking about her to us Taehyung-sshi...", Eunha said to Taehyung with a sigh.

"No. I'm sorry but that's not the reason why I finding you guys...", Taehyung answered.

"Guys?? Huh... We're not you're friend anymore after what you done to her...", Jungkook said to him, annoyed.

"I'm sorry about that. I'll try to find her by myself later and fix all of this problems...", Taehyung words make Jungkook and Eunha grinning, disbelief what did this person infront of them said.

Fix everything?

"It's to late to fix everything", Eunha said to him.

Taehyung was ashamed with them, but he know that it wasn't their fault they happen to be like this. It was his own fault and he need to be responsible for all of this.

Taehyung take a deep breath and finally let out his true words that he wanted to tell those two infront of him.

"Thanks for being my friends before... And thank you for helping my memory to remeber her back every week. Thanks for everything you've done to me before. I hope you guys can forgive me in the future...", Taehyung said to them with a sad smile. Yeah... Really a sad smile.

"We will forgive you only if eonni forgive you. As long as eonni not forgive you, you're still a JERK to our eyes...", Eunha said to him with a weak face.

Taehyung let out his smile that was actually a sad and shameful smile. But because it was all his faults that these people hate him and the person that loves him gone, here endured it inside his deep heart.

"Thank you... This will be my words towards you guys. Then, see you soon~", Taehyung walk away from them while waving his final goodbye to them. Jungkook and Eunha just keep looking at him until he was totally gone from their sight. Then both of them let out a sigh.

"I hope Yerin eonni will not hurted anymore...", Eunha mumbles to herself.