7부 : First Love

"My love story started
a long time ago..."

💌💌💌

7 am...

The birds still chirping harmonily as usual. It's the first morning that Yerin feel excited to go to school after a wonderful love story started in her life.

Yerin take a quick bath, then she wear her school uniform as usual. This week, Taehyung said that he will fetch her to school. But she wasn't sure if he still remember that or not. Because today is Monday.

Yerin stand infront of her house for almost 30 minutes. But there's no sign of Taehyung. So she taught that maybe Taehyung didn't remember again. So she decided to go to school as usual, by bus.

After three steps from her house front door, suddenly a car passed beside her and stop right infront of her. She was kinda clueless, who would stop infront of her like that. And seriously, a Ferrari? Wow this person must be rich, she tought.

The car mirror was slowly going down and revealed the driver. Yerin was in a great shock when she saw...

"Taehyung?"

= One Week Friend =
7부 : First Love

"Are you Jung Yerin? I think I'm right from your nametage. Come in~", he asked her to get on his car. Yerin just do what he asked.

Taehyung start to drive his car calmly. While Yerin's mind full of questions and curiosity. How can he remember? How can he know her house? How came he was this rich?

"Ahh... Are you curious how did I found you?", Taehyung ask and Yerin nod. After the car stopped at the red light, Taehyung handed the diary to Yerin.

"I think I write something in the diary so I will not forget about it", Taehyung said while Yerin read the page he talk about.