5부 : It's you

"It's blooming once,
only for you..."

🌹🌹🌹

Yerin was sitting on her desk, struggling and fighting with the mid-exam paper. She's in the war, to beat Taehyung. Even tho she didn't know for sure if Taehyung was as genius as her~

Jung Yerin, who don't know her. Known as the top 5 most genius student in school. Now she's a senior in her school, ofcourse many people know her.

But even tho she is genius, beautiful, she still cannot rid her craziness and tough personality inside her. That's why even people know her, she wasn't in the list for the most popular girls in school.

"Watch out Kim Taehyung... I'll beat you!"

= One Week Friend =
5부 : It's you

***

"So hyung... how was the exam just now? Can you beat Yerin noona?", Jungkook suddenly give a pat on Taehyung shoulder that make him flinched.

"Oh... mianhaeyo. Are you Jeon Jungkook?", Taehyung ask the boy beside him because he don't know him.

"Ne. Look at my nametag. Jeon... Jung... kook. Yerin noona, Eunha and my friend~", Jungkook answered with an alluring smile.

"Oh! I'm so sorry Jungkook-ah. I'm glad that I wrote about you guys in the diary. Now I feel less awkward~", Taehyung said to Jungkook.

Jungkook put his left arm on Taehyung's shoulder. Here want Taehyung to go somewhere with him.