1: A day that changed it all

Ayden Stark. She is daughter of one and only Tony Stark and Pepper Potts. She had a great life. Yes ,'had' cause everything changed on her fifth birthday...
~~~

Little Ayden woke up and immediately knew what day it is. It's her fifth birthday. She hopped of the bed and ran into her parents bedroom.

She started shaking her dad's arm.
"Daddy, daddy! Wake up it's my birthday, it's my birthday!" she yelled.

Tony opened his eyes and took his daughter in his arms. "Hey." he whispered.

"Hey" she whispered back.

"Happy birthday princess!" he said kissing her on the cheek.She giggeld. That was the sound Tony loved the most."I love you sweetie."he said.

"I know that daddy." she said with a smirk.

They both saw Pepper is still sleeping so they carefully brought their faces near hers. "Wake up mummy!" they yelled in unison. Pepper got up quickily.

"Like father like daughter." she mumbled kissing her daughter.

Soon Ayden's birthday party started. It wasn't as big as Tony's parties but there were Avengers,Happy and few friends from her school. Everything was going as planned until Tony got a call from Fury.

Mandarin was back and he wasn't very happy. Tony and the Avengers had to leave his daughter's birthday party. "Mummy where did daddy go?" Ayden asked her mother.

"Daddy had some work to do but he will come back soon." Pepper said and lend to her level. Ayden nodded and went back to play with her friends.

Meanwhile Avengers fought Mandarin. But now he was stronger and had more companions. Tony's suit was running out of energy fast. He picked up the Mandarin and they started fighting in the air.

"5% sir" said Jarvis

Tony knew he's gonna fall soon but he didn't want that to happen when they are above the city and civilians. He put all of his power in thrusters and started going towards the ocean. His thrusters were conduceing. "Jarvis call Pepper."

~Meanwhile on the party~

Ayden played with her friend Kate.

"Where did your Dad go?"

"He had some work to do with the Avengers."

Then they heard news on the TV:
'Avengers are still fighting the man known as the Mandarin although things don't look very good. Tony Stark AKA Ironman is going towards the ocean with the Mandarin. They are going really fast...'

Ayden looked at the TV wide eyed. She knew her daddy will come back home. He always does. "Oh my God..." said Pepper.

"What's wrong mummy? Is daddy going to be alright?" asked Ayden tugging her mum's shirt.

"Of couse he will sweetie. Everything will be okay." Pepper replied hugging her daughter when her phone started going off.

"Tony?" she answered.

"Pepper I-..." in that moment Ayden took phone from her mother. She needed to speak to her dad.

"Daddy what's wrong? Are you alright?" she started panicking. Sure her dad was fighting a lot but she never saw him doing anything as dangerous as this.

"Everything will be okay honey. I'll come back. Okay? I promise."

"Dad?" Ayden said weakly.

Tony saw as his suit lost the power sending both him and Mandarin's body in the water. He slowly fell into the darkness last thing he heard being his daughter's scream.

A/N Here it is. My first chapter. It's not the best but all the first chapters are kinda weird.

Sooo... yeah comment,vote,share see you in the next one😉

 yeah comment,vote,share see you in the next one😉