11: Maybe not so bad

I enter the school and everyone were already looking at me strangely. I guess that kinda make sense cause I was just dropped to school by a freaking Ironman. I was told to go to the principal's office so thats what I did. I knocked like a polite person I am(hahhahha) and when I heard something like 'come in' I opened the door and was met by a dark skinned man who was obviously a principal. When I completely came in he stood up and shook my hand.

"Hello, you must be Skylar Lewis I'm Mr. Stan, the principal." He said. I nodded and he mentioned for me to sit. 'Okay Dad is doing a pretty good job for now. I at least got a realistic name.' "Trust me when I say that students were really excited when they found out that Tony Stark is alive and especially when I told them that his niece will be going to our school." I smiled. Couple days ago dad had a press conference where he said that he is alive blablabla and all that stuff but we decided that until the situation calms down a little we won't tell that I'm alive too.

"Glad to hear it." I said

"Very well. Here's your schedule and locker combination. Welcome to Midtown School of Science & Technology!"

"Thank you very much." I said and left the office. School already started so I head to my first class which was Math... 'Wooooooww howw funnn!!!'

I made my way towards the classroom to see that they have already started. Well there sure is nothing I could miss. I opened the door to be welcomed with about thirty pairs of eyes looking directly at me. Plus the teacher. I put on my fake smile and awkwardly waved. "Did you need something Miss?" The teacher asked rudely. 'Nope. No I didn't I didn't need this. I wasn't supposed to go to school AGAIN! No one is supposed to go to school two times in their life...That's just not how life works... So the only responsible thing to do now is run away. So go on...You can do it Ayden... Just turn around and leave the room...'

But the goody goody part of me had to answer. "I'm new here. Sorry I'm late I had to go to the principal's office." I said politely. At this point no one in class payed any attention on me or the teacher and they got back to their work.

"Well next time if you didn't come at time don't come at all. I don't care that you are new or that you were at the principal no one is late to my class. Understood?" She said raising her voice a little too much. 'Okay goody goody Ayden is out' I nodded. "Now sit down. There is an empty seat next to Parker. Fill it!" She said.Very loud if I may notice. 'Wow this woman likes to yell.'

"Okay?"  I said awkwardly and sat down to where she pointed. Next to a boy with dark brown hair. He was too focused in his work to even notice me or anything that's happening around him. 'Sooo this is an incredible spider-ling-boy-thing whatever his name is...' "Hey there." I whispered which made him jump in his chair but for some reason I thought it was kinda cute.

"H-Hi." He sttutered and wave his hand a little. "I-I'm-I'm Peter."

"Skylar." I answered. His eyes widdened.

"Skylar? Like Skylar Lewis? Ironman's niece." I nodded. It was still kinda strange to pretend that I'm my dad's niece. 'Wait that sounds strange. Never mind.'

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'

"That's so cool." he said and then went back to his work. I was suprised that he didn't want to hear more. People were usually so nosy when they figure out I'm Stark's daughter, or in this case niece. They would want to know What is it like to know the Avengers?, What kind of food does Thor like? What is Captain America´s foot size? and all sorts of things. It was kinda getting on my nerves that being superhero's daughter will mean that everyone will expect from me to be a superhero or a genius but it's just not what I want to be. Well ok I guess I am kinda a genius but I don't think I'm very fond of that whole superhero life.

"Miss would you stop talking and pay attention a little!" Mrs 'I don't care you are new and why did you send the Hulk at my door in the future' said.

"I am paying attention" I said and she turned back now facing the board "Just not to your class." I finished with a smirk. At that the whole class chuckled. She turned around and I swear that I could see a smoke coming from her ears. She quickly calmed herself and said 'nicely'

"Very well. Why don't you use that big tongue of yours to solve the problem on the board?"

"You mean to write with my tongue? I'm sorry I don't think that's sanitary." Again the class chuckled and that smoke from her ears turned into fire.

"Would you like me to call your mother Miss?!?" She said trying very hardly to calm herself down.

"Yeah, sure and if she answers could you please ask her why does she have her phone in a grave?" Now I could feel all the eyes of my classmates staring at both me and a teacher. She was speechles.

After a few minutes of complete silence she finally answered. "Go to the principal's office. Now!"  'Yep that's the teacher's way to tell you: you outsmarted me.'

"Oh thank God I was really getting bored here." I said putting my backpack on and making my way to the door. When I did I added. "By the way the answer was 45723"

Maybe this won't be so bad after all...

A/N *nervous chuckles* H-Hi wassup?
Look I'm sosososooso sorry for not updating in so long but I've been so busy with school and everything.

Anyway... here's the chapter hope you like it...

Bye bye...👋✌💖