7: Lies

A lie is a lie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That dress looks good on you. I'm fine. I don't need your help. I love you. They are all lies. Of course they are cause even if you are 8 or 80 years old you lie. You do it every day even if you have promised yourself a hundred times that you will stop. That you will start saying the truth. The truth without a second t spelled backwards is hurt. Because truth hurts. That's why people usually say lies. It's easier. Truth hurts. It will hurt for an hour, a day or even a month but lie hurts forever. Everybody lies. Your friends, family, everybody. But I would rather have an honest enemy than a lying friend. When someone lies to you and then you get mad you are not mad because they lied to you. You are mad because you know that you weren't worth the truth to them. Then they come to you and they say I'm sorry. But you know they are not sorry they did it, they are sorry you find out. The truth always comes out. Maybe it will come out in seven and maybe in seventy years but it will. And it will hurt more and more every day. So isn't it easier to say it the very first day? No it's not. Cause you like it or not people are cowards. People are lazy. They are choosing the easier way but in the end that way is the harder one. I'm saying all this so I can finally say that since this moment I will stop lying. I will never lie again. This time I really mean it. Only truth, only truth. I promise. But what's the use when in less than an hour someone will come to me, asked me how am I and I will answer: I'm fine. And then everything I said here will become one big lie. That dress looks good on you. I'm fine. I don't need your help. I love you. They are all lies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But of all the lies you've told me I LOVE YOU was my favourite.

A/N This is a filler chapter cause I'm not in a very good mood right now but I promise a new chapter till the end of this week.

And we came to 100 reads I can't believe it thank you so so much it really means the world to me...🎉🎉🎉

Also I wanna thank @LilyNavarro7 for the shoutout I love your stories so much.

Btw school starts today here and I'm dying...😩😫

And as always see you in the next chapter Bye Bye...👋✌

Love this pic he's more excited than her

Love this pic he's more excited than her.😂