5: Don't leave me

The room was white. Little too white. White walls,windows,floor,bed, almost everything. A figure was laying on a bed. A girl. She was around eight years old. She was asleep. Her body full of bandages and IVs. It looked like she was in the bed for a long time.Like she hadn't moved for months. I knew that girl. That girl was me.

It was me but I wasn't there I was beside my bed outside my body. On the other side of my bed there was a men. I couldn't tell who cause his head was in the girl's hands but that strangely shaved beard and that messy hair gave him away. It was my dad. I looked at the girl again and saw a scar over her forhead. That's when it hit me. That was 7 years ago. I was in an acctident and after that in coma for three months. That's when SHIELD and Cap found me. But why is dad here? In that moment it came back. The conversation, Fury, Steve. They were hiding my dad from me but why?

Tony started to wake up. He rubbed his eyes and yawn. He looked tired. Like he didn't sleep for a long time. Was he actually here seven years ago? No he couldn't. Right?

He took my eight year old hand in his. "Please wake up Tiger.I made you a promise. I-I'm here now and I'm not leaving." At this moment he had tears in his eyes.

After a short pause he said "R-Remember when you were three and you didn't like the colour of my suit so you made Jarvis paint it in purple." He laughed slightly but it didn't reach his eyes "Took me five weeks to get it off... Or that time when you and Clint crashed my favourite car and blamed DUMM-E... Please don't leave me Princess. Before your mother and you I had nothing. I thought that familiy life was stupid and that it has no sense. But everything changed when I met Pepper and especially when she got pregnant with you. I was worried. Worried that I will be a terrible father like mine. But then your first words were Da-da and since then you just had to smile and I would give you the world. Please don't leave me like this. I will do anything just to hear you say 'I love you' one more time." When he finished his tears were matching mine. He was there seven years ago when I was in coma. Door opened and Steve came in.

"You okay?" He asked Tony.

"That's a stupid question Rogers." He answered.

"Right, sorry."

"I failed her. Both of them. Pepper is dead and she's in coma. All because of me. I promised I won't let anything happen to them."

"This is not your fault Tony." Steve said and put his hand on Tony's shouder "And I know that Ayden would tell you the same thing." He smiled. But once again it wasn't his real smile I could see that.

"She was always like that you know." He said while playing with my hair "Generous, smart... She cared about everyone but herself. First time I ever gave her money was for a dress she wanted so bad. She was so happy. But when she came back from the mall she came back with nothing. I asked her what happend. I was afraid people robbed her. She told me there was a girl her age outside the mall. Alone. She had no shoes and she was hungry. She went inside and bought her shoes and sandwich. I was confused I told her that I gave her money to make her happy..." He smiled at the memory. A tear escaped his eyes. "She looked me in the eyes and said: That's what makes me happy!"

A/N Hope you like it. See you next time...

Bye Bye👋✌...