Chapter 1

Lauren Jauregui, former Fifth Harmony band member and idol to many, stood in the center of her kitchen, humming softly as she scrolled through her phone. As usual, she went through her routine: check the weather, check her email, go over her schedule once more, and if she had enough time, check her still crazy social media.

Having gotten up a solid five minutes earlier than her alarm, Lauren had made it to the final part of her checklist and was scrolling through her Instagram, taking time to like one of her best friends, Ally Brooke's, new upload of her just purchased French Bulldog pup named Tucker and comment "what a babe. I can't wait to meet his adorable face!"

Despite Fifth Harmony having a falling out in the year 2016, the girls continued to be friends, and despite the distance, the five found ways to meet up at least once or twice a year.

Their end wasn't taken lightly; many fans still commented painfully sad or mean comments on how the break up affected them. The girls didn't intend for such destruction to follow them. They all had their own desires and paths. Some different than others.

Camila wanted to go and make her own music while incorporating her own sound with no strings attached.

Normani wanted to return to her dance career. She missed it for so long and thought of no better time than any.

Dinah was home sick beyond compare. He littlest brother had no connection to her and the looming thought of him never truly knowing her scared her to a depressive state.

Ally fell in love. She met a boy named Devon and he made her smile like no one ever had. They were still together and just bought the puppy Lauren saw on Instagram.

And finally, the last Latina found a boy, but she never fell in love. Not in the way that she had with another person. This boy came into her life for two weeks and left her when something popped up.

Or someone.

"Mommy," Lauren smiled at the small voice, glancing up to see her messy blonde girl walking into the kitchen. The little one's shirt was amuck and her cheeks were pink like they always were as she had just woken up.

"Good morning, pretty girl," Lauren said, turning off her device and placing it on the counter. She laughed when the blonde lifted her arms up, and quickly scooped her up, landing her on her hip as she turned back for the fridge. "How'd you sleep?" She asked her little human.

"I had dreams," The girl responded, her emerald eyes sparkling as she spoke.

"Dreams of what?" The latina asked, pulling eggs from the fridge.

"The sky," Was the response, her light voice dreamy as she recounted the stars.

"We love the sky, don't we, Reagan?" Lauren asked, placing a kiss on her baby's cheek.

"The sun, and Saturn," Reagan said fondly, pointing to the sun necklace her mom always wore and then her own which hung the ringed planet over her heart.

Lauren bought the Saturn necklace for Reagan's birth back on January 4th, 2017. She found out she was pregnant in July, while on the North American tour, and was far from pleased. She told her boyfriend at the time and he left. When management got word they suggested the twenty-year-old take a break from music after the baby was born. So she did.

Just like the other girls, Lauren had something come up in her life and she chose to face it and work through it while away from the camera eye. But she missed making music. It was gnawing at her that one poor decision took her away from her happiest place.

Reagan arrived two months early, and weighed four precious pounds, but when she came into the world, Lauren knew her little Saturn was worth leaving the music world. All her previous regret washed away, and all she needed was her Reagan Moon Jauregui.