Chapter 18

"Look who finally woke up," Normani said as she turned off the blender and went to grab four cups.

"What were you guys up to last night? Seriously, it's almost 2:30," Devon said, checking his watch for clarification before nodding.

*cough*"Camren"*cough* Dinah lamely said as she moved to grab a glass that Normani just filled with a berry smoothie.

Both Lauren and Camila began to blush, Lauren tucking her head while Camila moved to hide her face in the fridge.

"Wait-" Dinah said, their reactions registering in her mind. "Holy shit, I'm right aren't I?!"

"Dinah-" Ally warned, not wanting either woman to feel uncomfortable especially with their past relationship.

"Lauren and I have been having sex for two weeks!" Camila said suddenly from the fridge, still not turning around while Normani choked on her smoothie, Dinah screamed, and the other couple demanded "what?!" in synchronization.

"Really, Camz?" Lauren asked, her face growing pinker from her embarrassment.

"Camila Cabello, get your face out of the fucking fridge and talk to me!" Dinah demanded, pulling the girl by the back of her shirt. Camila groaned and shook her head, knowing there was no backing out.

"How long has this- you know- thing- been going on for?" Ally asked, still unsure of how this was playing out.

"Well, last month we talked and decided to take things slowly. Remember all those times I said I had to meet Reagan's teacher?" Lauren asked.

"And I had to meet Roger?" Camila promted to the group.

"Holy shit, you were going on dates?!" Normani asked, earning a nod of clarification from both women.

"I honestly thought Reagan was being a little shit at school," Dinah said with a shrug.

"Hey," Lauren warned Dinah, giving her the 'mama bear' look.

"What? You had like a "meeting" with the school twice a week. Either Reagan was being annoying or you were fucking the teacher."

"Well, you're not far from the truth about the fucking part."

"Excuse me, Lern," Camila said in astonishment. "We are not just fuck buddies."

"I never said we were, baby," Lauren said, wrapping her arm around Camila's waist. Dinah released another scream, and Normani choked again. This time, Lauren and Camila rolled their eyes.

"No, honestly, though. Camz and I were just taking things as they came. Two weeks ago we found ourselves alone and then it progressed much faster from there," Lauren explained, still holding Camila close.

"So what's your status?" Ally asked, pointing between the two.

"Girlfriends," Camila said, laughing when Dinah screamed for the third time. "Seriously Dinah, this is not the first time we've dated."

"In all fairness, she screamed a lot more back then," Normani pointed out. "Like anything Camren related made her lose it. She has really grown up."

"That's true. I've looked at you for longer than three seconds and she hasn't screamed. It's progress, I'll tell ya," Lauren said, earning a swat from Dinah.

"Stop being rude, Lauser."

"Stop being an easy target," Lauren shot back.

"If you don't mind my asking," Ally began, gaining everyones attention. "What's Roger going to think?"