Chapter 19

"Oh my god, look at the crowd," Normani said, pointing out her window to the airport entrance that was blocked by awaiting paparazzi and fans.

"It is 8am, these fans are freaking dedicated," Dinah stated, pulling up her phone to Snapchat the mess of people and signs.

"That's a lot of people," Reagan said as she tried to look past Normani from her car seat.

"It's okay, Wild Thing. They're friendly," Camila promised, reaching a hand forward to comfort the child in the row of seats ahead of her. The girls haven't encountered a large group like this yet since getting back together, but it was soon to be a part of their new norm, especially with their tour venues being released.

"Alright ladies, feel free to sign a few things, take a few pictures, but when security tells you to move, you move, got it?" Their manager, Bonnie, said as she then moved to talk to the security who sat at the front of the van.

"Come on ladies, let's get going," Big Rob said, jumping from the front seat and opening the side door, the screams becoming even louder when Fifth Harmony came into the sights of others.

"Normani!!" People screeched when the woman emerged first. She turned around when Lauren caught her attention before nodding and continuing to the fans. Paparazzi bombarded her with personal questions that she failed to acknowledge because she wanted to get a chance to say hello to as many fans as possible.

Dinah came out next, receiving the same response. She had unstrapped Reagan from her car seat but left the little one in the car so then Lauren could carry her.

Big Rob moved the seat beside Reagan forward so Ally could get out of the van, followed by Camila and finally Lauren. The large man pushed the seat back and Lauren beckoned her tiger dressed child forward, however, the girl refused.

"Too loud," Reagan said with a quivering voice, her hands tightening on her cub.

"It's okay, I'll hold you the whole time," Lauren promised, reaching forward once more. She sighed when Reagan whimpered and backed away. If paparazzi caught that they would make stupid assumptions, but thankfully the others were keeping everyone occupied. "Rob, can you please try to settle the crowd?"

"Sure thing, Lauren," The man moved and used his resounding voice to try to lessen the yelling. There were close to two hundred fans there alone, proving to be a near futile task.

Camila saw her girlfriend struggling at the car and handed the notepad back to the fan it belonged to before excusing herself with a smile.

"What's wrong?" Camila asked as she placed a hand on Lauren's lower back. Some people began to scream but neither cared for the reaction seeing as Dinah had been doing the same for the last day and a half.

"The tiger cub doesn't like the noise," Lauren explained.

"Why don't you say hi to the fans so they don't lose it and I'll take care of her? I am a dragon after all," Camila winked at her girlfriend before climbing back in the van and pulling Reagan onto her lap. "Hi Niñita, I've got you."

"Too loud, Mila," Reagan whimpered, trying to place her hands over her hat covered ears.

"You're safe, you know? And I can carry you out since I'm a dragon and I'm supposed to protect you."

"Promise?" Reagan asked, holding up a pinky.

"I promise," Camila said, locking their fingers before kissing their hands, Reagan doing the same. "Let's go before the others get on the plane without us."

Camila carried Reagan on her hip, the fans making more noise, which encouraged the child to hide in the crook of Camila's neck.

"She's so cute!" Someone screamed, making both Camila and Lauren laugh as they came together.