Chapter 22

When the 4 of us get to the front of the school, we see that Jay, Lonnie, Chad, Doug, and Audrey are already there. "Hey guys, have you seen Jane" Audrey asked concern. "Who cares where she is" Mal says rolling her eyes.

"I can't believe we gotta deal with more of these villain kids. Thanks a lot Ben" Chad says irritated.

"It wasn't his fault" Lonnie says defending Ben.

We watch as a limo pulls up to the school which alerts us that they're here. "Oh the new students have arrived" Fairy Godmother says running up to us.

As Uma, Harry, and Gil get out the car, I grab Carlos' hand feeling nervous as if Harry will do something again.

After Fairy Godmother does her whole speech, she asks Doug to tell them where their rooms will be. "Harry and Gil, you will be rooming together. And Uma you will be rooming with Audrey since she's the only girl without a roommate." Doug says looking at his list.

"Eww I'm not sharing a room with that thing. Just look at her! That hair and those clothes. She looks like a walking and talking shrimp that just came out the ocean" Audrey says disgusted. "Finally somebody agrees with me" Mal says high fiving Audrey.

"Oh look two princesses bonding" Uma says rolling her eyes and walking away to find her room.

Harry walks up to me causing me to squeeze Carlos' hand even tighter. "Oh Evie, don't be so nervous. Its your old friend Harry." he says touching my face with his hook. "You never were and never will be my friend" I say with my voice shaking. "Just leave her alone" Carlos says standing in front of me.

Harry laughs and says "Oh Evie is just mad because I rejected her back on the Isle." A shocked expression appears on my face as I watch Harry walk away.

"Evie what is he talking about" Jay asks confused. "Nothing, let's just forget it" I say walking inside.