Chapter 17

"I'm gonna go with outfit 4" Mal says.

"Thanks M!" I say hugging her. I go into the bathroom to change and I curl my hair in the process. About 1 hour later, Mal calls for me.

"Evie, Carlos is here!" Mal shouts.

I step outside and ask Carlos "So what do you think?" Carlos doesn't say anything but just stares at me. "Um, Carlos are you ok?" I ask him. "You...um...you look pre...I mean beaut...no you look gorgeous not that you don't look pretty and beautiful too but um...yeah" he stutters.

I laugh at how nervous he is. "Sorry" he says blushing. I grab his hand and say "I think its adorable." Just as Carlos was leaning in for a kiss, we hear someone speak.

"Gross, get a room!" We look to see Dude standing next to us.

"Dude, what are you doing here" I say petting him. "Just wanna see my best bud with his girl" he says. Carlos rolls his eyes and says "Dude, I told you to stay in the room with Jay." "I got bored" he said back.

I laughed at the two of them and said to Mal "M, I'll be back later." "Don't care" she shouts back to me. "Why is that not a surprise" I say sarcastically.

As we step out the room Carlos pulls out a blindfold for me. "Carlos, what are you doing" I giggle. "I have a surprise for you but I don't wanna spoil it so no peaking." he responds. "No fair" I say pouting.

Even though I can't see anything with the blindfold, I feel Carlos kiss my forehead. He whispers in my ear "do you trust me?" "I trust you" I respond as he leads me along the way.

We walk for about 5 minutes until we finally come to a stop. "Here we are" I hear him say. As he takes the blindfold off I see the most beautiful thing ever. Well after me of course.

"Carlos, did you do all this by yourself!" I ask in shock

"Carlos, did you do all this by yourself!" I ask in shock. "Well I had a little help from Mal and Ben since they're used to this whole dating thing" he says smiling. "Its beautiful" I say looking at him. "So are you" he says back to me.

He grabs my waist and pulls me in for a passionate kiss. I grab his neck with one hand and run my fingers through his hair with the other. Breaking apart I laugh and say "You're so corny."

I grab his arm pulling him as we make our way to the table.